So I started a blog, gawd,

I think I need to tell what I do for a living.. I work as a trend forecaster, I get paid to play the whole day with colors, fabrics and moods, making collages, writing thoughts and ideas.. a weird job,

I will never forget the day I applied; I showed my portfolio and got a squeek; “You life in your own world!!” I got the job and no complains here but..

I was always kind of insulted, when introduced to my new coworkers; the word went fast.. ohhhh you life in your own world… I heard this sentence a lot in life… but with this new job I thought okay.. maybe its time to not care anymore and really start doing what I want to do…

Inspire

9 Comments on

1. Sushi
    April 9, 2009 at 2:47 pm (8 years ago)

Wow you’re job sounds amazing! I’d love to see the collages and stuff you create. Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog 😀 Lots of love, Sushi

2. Clare
    April 14, 2009 at 11:32 am (8 years ago)

Your job really does sound amazing, I’m looking into trend forecasting for when I’ve finished Uni. Love your embellished tights too!
    Clare x

3. Elise
    April 23, 2009 at 10:49 am (8 years ago)

Ellen Von Unwerth 🙂 she is my muse.

4. Lauri S
    July 19, 2009 at 3:29 am (8 years ago)

hey 🙂
    i found out about your blog on style.com.
    i have to say… i know something is good when i hear Joy Division. Really…such a surprise ! haha
    but then of course, the looks. I really like your style, it’s different from mine, but so inspired and original. I’m an art student from argentina, but i also want to design clothes one day…so im trying to learn as much as i can, so thank you for all the posts! i’ve spent the last 3 hours reading all of them! till i finally got here…so, i just thought i’d THANK YOU 🙂

5. little mermaid
    August 17, 2009 at 11:01 pm (7 years ago)

where does that job exist?
    I want in!
    By the way, your pictures are really cool!

6. Dylana
    August 19, 2009 at 12:40 am (7 years ago)

I basically just went through your entire blog and I am in love with your style. Pictures of you are so serene and fairy-tale like. You are so unique in your fashion sense and look. I will be back soon! 🙂

colormenana.blogspot.com

7. Kim
    March 28, 2010 at 7:55 pm (7 years ago)

I’ve been looking through yor blog, you live a fairytale in your pictures, such an inspirationail style! And you’re Dutch? Me too! 😀

love,