So I started to DIY embellished tights, spent the late night hours doing it and it feels so good to finally make things again haha..

I was today in China Town hoping to find some knock off Chanel and LV tight but no luck 🙁

I did bought two knock off real leather Chanel bags lol, dude they come with little Chanel booklets and authenticity cards (with serial number) all high quality paper!!?? better be careful with ebay stuff because these are copied into every little detail!

Its so fun though, to follow this Chinese lady to little back-rooms or being taken to a warehouse in some dark alley, today she walked me to her SUV, someone was standing on watch, it was clear, we went into the car, she showed me what she got, made the payment, then she called the “watch-out” to make sure there wasn’t any police and I left… haha Chanel Dealer…

Anyway.. on the first photo, I wear a vintage blouse under my shredded t-shirt (shirt done by; whatwerock) and again my tutu to create silhouette, on the other photos its just the shirt, I choose to wear the tights with something more rough and dark, guess it was my mood..

More tights coming up 🙂 xoxo

54 Comments on DIY embellished tights

1. elsalvador
    April 13, 2009 at 11:30 pm (11 years ago)

You made those tights?!?!? They’re genius! You should make and sell them.

2. Carolina Botelho
    April 13, 2009 at 11:36 pm (11 years ago)

I have no wordss!! this is absolutely fantastic!!

3. Isquisofrenia
    April 13, 2009 at 11:38 pm (11 years ago)

omg girl, let me tell you about those tights. FABULOSITY lol!.
    loves it.
    they look so good on you!
    loving the whole outfit.

4. Christine
    April 13, 2009 at 11:42 pm (11 years ago)

Those tights are killer! And LOL. The way you explained the Chanel trade-off is sooo sketchy!

5. vanillascented.com
    April 13, 2009 at 11:43 pm (11 years ago)

WOW! I’m speechless. I wonder if I can do that.. I sure want one! have to try it out..

You should start an ebay or etsy-shop!

You are amazing.

6. I'm so bored
    April 14, 2009 at 12:47 am (11 years ago)

Wow you are so creative, love the tights!

Thank you for your comments on my blog much appreciate it 🙂

Stef…

7. Jessica
    April 14, 2009 at 1:15 am (11 years ago)

wow…you made those tights!!! they’re really really amazing…seriously!! i’ve never seen anything like that before.

you’re outfits always astound me! i love the black shredded tee with all the white underneath! =D

8. Alex
    April 14, 2009 at 1:41 am (11 years ago)

I LOVE your tights! I actually want them so badly! Would you consider making or selling me a pair? AMAZING outfit!!

9. cocorosa
    April 14, 2009 at 1:47 am (11 years ago)

hiya, about the tights… I decided to give them away for free… I rather give it away then that it becomes unobtainable.. also, the tights will not last, they will rip soon ect so It would be horrible to spent a lot of money on it… so first I finish my collection and then do a post about the “haute” give away haha 🙂 xoxo

10. ♥ fashion chalet
    April 14, 2009 at 1:52 am (11 years ago)

Are you a model?
    Gorgeous tights and shoes again.
    I love your look! 🙂

xo

11. the stuff sale
    April 14, 2009 at 2:33 am (11 years ago)

Perfection! Those tights are beautiful!!!! Thanks for the shoutout! You look great in it!

12. Anna G
    April 14, 2009 at 2:49 am (11 years ago)

COCO, you’re such a darling. Can’t post today but tomorrow I’m going post my first ever DIY.

13. dayna stephanie
    April 14, 2009 at 3:30 am (11 years ago)

oh my god I love your tights TO PIECES!!!!! they are amazing. perfection! you look amazing in them. wowwowowowow

love, dayna

14. Raych
    April 14, 2009 at 4:28 am (11 years ago)

Wow, you fucking ROCK those. P.S. I will totally give you money to get me a fake Chanel bag. I need a new bag to carry around and I know people are like, super against fake bags. But honestly, in this economy, I don’t mind sparing a little change. I can’t wait to see what other tights you made 🙂

15. Sushi
    April 14, 2009 at 4:36 am (11 years ago)

Those tights look wonderful – great job 🙂
    Oh please do let me know if you find some of those LV monogram tights anywhere!! xoxo Sushi

16. ***
    April 14, 2009 at 5:03 am (11 years ago)

Love these!

17. xs
    April 14, 2009 at 6:28 am (11 years ago)

i’m constantly impressed with your style and creativity. those tights look fantastic. you should sell them; i would buy some!

adding you to my links! 😉

18. Monique
    April 14, 2009 at 7:20 am (11 years ago)

you are my idol and absolutely a style icon!! the stuff you come up with is absolutely incredible, I feel so unfortunate for not having a single ounce of creativity in my body. thats what amazing people like you are for, to come up with beautiful and different things like this. I can’t wait to see what else you do with the tights- I’m sure they will only be even more awe inspiring. I would absolutely buy your designs and be youre number one promoter 😛

19. Goldie Locks
    April 14, 2009 at 8:05 am (11 years ago)

Wow, those are awesome! Looks like it would take forever to do!
    xx

20. Yuka
    April 14, 2009 at 8:17 am (11 years ago)

these tights are sooooo amazing! omg i would love a pair. plz sell them!

21. LHFC
    April 14, 2009 at 10:21 am (11 years ago)

i totally know what you mean bout the jewelry, and i love hrgiger :)i also love what you did to those tights! they look so delicate and pretty. wish they had good chanel knock offs here. shops are piled with heaps of crap ones 🙁

22. Jess
    April 14, 2009 at 11:36 am (11 years ago)

Just beautiful. & look great with the shredded top.

23. elyse
    April 14, 2009 at 1:34 pm (11 years ago)

i love love love the shredded top here. amazing.

24. CultureCynic
    April 14, 2009 at 2:23 pm (11 years ago)

COCO i love you!!!…
    I LOVE that u r so Real with it
    i love that you r so ILL with it. Ur honesty is just dope and refreshing DAMN i love it, o did i also mention how incredibly awesome those tights look!!! U rock….ok am done rambling…..

kisses

25. FrouFrouu
    April 14, 2009 at 4:08 pm (11 years ago)

chanel dealer hahah, so undercover.

amazing tights coco, if I put that much effort into making such lovely tights I’d want them to last forever!

– frouu

26. stilettostetico
    April 14, 2009 at 4:34 pm (11 years ago)

You tutu instil a real “urban ballet dancer-esque” twist on your silhouette . . . AND is perfectly in harmony with the “neo romantic” mood of your creative tights !!! Just like a stylish Fairytale painted on your legs . . .

à Bientôt, Antoine

27. Sophia
    April 14, 2009 at 10:20 pm (11 years ago)

coco, i don’t even know what to say but BRAVO, what amazing execution…this turned out so graceful and gorgeous. i especially like how you left the strings hanging from the rosettes. the textures and colours, all perfect. i’m looking forward to your future tights.

i’ve been meaning to sequin and bead floral tights (like those from doo.ri’s fall collection), but this, if you don’t mind, i’d love to try out too!

xx
    sophia

28. Sophia
    April 14, 2009 at 10:28 pm (11 years ago)

oh, forgot to mention above how i had a very similar thought as you did a couple days back. i was looking at all the DIY projects sitting on my table and on mannequins that were going unworn and unused. i thought that it’d be nice to share and give them away instead of letting them go to waste. i believe it’s better to share creativity and ideas instead of charging for it, you know? :o)

29. noirohio vintage
    April 14, 2009 at 11:17 pm (11 years ago)

S T U N N I N G!
    I can’t wait to see the rest!

xo

30. Twobreadsplease
    April 14, 2009 at 11:35 pm (11 years ago)

Those tights are absolutely beautiful, so impressed that you made them! Haha, I love bartering for knock off bags in china, it’s so much fun. x

31. l.bell
    April 15, 2009 at 12:07 am (11 years ago)

amazing tights. i want them pronto!!

32. TheMinx
    April 15, 2009 at 12:54 am (11 years ago)

so so so great! Are you selling more of the tights, I would definitely be interested, they rock 🙂

33. The Clothes Horse
    April 15, 2009 at 1:11 am (11 years ago)

Okay, I could kill you for your tights…instead I suppose I will have to attempt this for myself one day!`

34. Maggie
    April 16, 2009 at 3:38 am (11 years ago)

… i’m utterly in love with your tights! do you mind doing a quick explanation on where you found all the items needed? and do you mind if i add you to my blogroll? 😀 you are just superb!

35. jordana
    April 16, 2009 at 3:57 am (11 years ago)

Genius, can’t wait to see more tights!

36. Miss Glitzy
    April 16, 2009 at 6:00 am (11 years ago)

Wow! This is art! Please please sell me a pair when you’ve made more!

37. diamondsinchampagne
    April 16, 2009 at 12:32 pm (11 years ago)

Your style was featured on a fellow bloggers site, and I just love how you dress! So inspirational.

38. Cookie
    April 16, 2009 at 3:58 pm (11 years ago)

I looooove them, these tights are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! breath-taking!
    I’m waiting for more!!!:)

39. SwanDiamondRose
    April 16, 2009 at 10:02 pm (11 years ago)

those are incredible. you did a beautiful beautiful job!

40. Anonymous
    April 18, 2009 at 2:51 am (11 years ago)

I want this pair of tights pretty please~ they are too beautiful for words!! can you post a tutorial on how you made this? thanks darling!

41. Swank Heights
    April 18, 2009 at 3:42 am (11 years ago)

Your legs were already amazing..then you added those beautiful tights! I am in love with your style.

42. Vanessa
    April 19, 2009 at 5:25 pm (11 years ago)

those tights look so haute couture! i loooove them.

i really like your blog!

43. Silent Doe
    April 20, 2009 at 3:28 am (11 years ago)

You totally inspire me, would you mind if I tried embellishing some tights? And if you ever decide to sell some of these online, you MUST let me know!!!!

44. Angela
    April 23, 2009 at 5:19 am (10 years ago)

I just stumbled upon your blog today and I’m glad I did. Those tights are amazing and like everyone else said, I really really want a pair.

45. Faridah
    June 10, 2009 at 4:05 am (10 years ago)

Your style is so perfectly effortless. x

46. lillian
    April 10, 2010 at 9:28 am (10 years ago)

Just to repeat what everyone else has said THOSE TIGHTS ARE AMAZING. Pure talent right there x

47. Anonymous
    July 7, 2010 at 11:24 am (9 years ago)

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on DIY embellished tights