Photobucket

Oh lala, another Fashion Blogger Top 10!

And today its all about my Favorite French Bloggers! and yes! Most of them are from Paris (and what’s not to love about Paris!)
Best would be if you “parle francais” but if you ~like me~ don’t, you will be fine as well because luckily for us the French are amongst the best in capturing the most lush images in the blogsphere so even when not able to read, the photos are often enough to dream away!

Check out Today’s Top 10 Fashion Bloggers ~ The French ~

1) The Cherry Blossom Girl

Of course we start my list of Favorte 10’s with Alix because Paris wouldn’t be Paris without her!

2) Le Blog de Betty
2nd on this list is Le Blog de Betty because hey, France just wouldn’t be France without her!

3) Pandora

Louise her blog feels like time-travelling from time to time and I always like to spend hours lusting over her shoots and art-references!

4) Eleonore Bridge
Everyday I dream away by her beautiful photos and always leave being introduced by new photographers! Eleonore’s outfits are Preppy in the best way possible and her use of color is such an inspiration!

5) Adeline Rapon
No French Blogger list would ever be complete without Adeline!

6) Tokyobanhbao
The illustrations are incredibly cute and I always love Tokyobanhbao’s accessory finds! (hmmmm look at this bag)

7) Et pourquoi pas Coline
If there are true shoe-experts on this world, Coline must be one of them! She always has the best shoes and boots!!

8) Be Frassy

An American in Paris! I really adore Audrey’s outfits!

9) Making Magique
And another American in Paris! Haleigh’s photos are amazing and I totally love her outfits (and yes, her shop Rebelle!!)

Photobucket Photobucket

10) Cuillère à Absinthe
Typhaine’s outfits, attitude and photos are a very good reason for daily visits!

11) Punky B
Another French must read!

12) la revue de Kenza
And last but not least; Kenza!

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN’ FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

55 Comments on Top 10 Fashion Blogger ~ the French ~

1. Andrea
    June 16, 2012 at 11:42 am (7 years ago)

These lists are great! I always love the photos you pick. I agree with Cherry Blossom Girl as no. 1, checking out Adeline right now.

2. Dark Blue Stripes
    June 16, 2012 at 11:49 am (7 years ago)

Fabulous top 10! I could not agree more with your choices! Particularly Alix! I adore your world of images.

Christie x

Dark Blue Stripes

3. Cat
    June 16, 2012 at 12:05 pm (7 years ago)

Alix is such an inspiration, definitely number one!
    I have most of these blogs on my favourites, but some of them I discovered now. Like Audrey, it was really nice to meet her 😉

***

4. FTD
    June 16, 2012 at 12:35 pm (7 years ago)

LOVE THAT CHOICE 🙂
    XoXo

5. Emily Ulrich
    June 16, 2012 at 1:13 pm (7 years ago)

I don’t know how I’m going to keep up with all these new, inspiring blogs! You’re killing me! (But in the best of ways.)

6. Angie
    June 16, 2012 at 1:26 pm (7 years ago)

the cherry blossom girl is fantastic! have to check out the others 🙂
    bisou

7. the sparkling dust
    June 16, 2012 at 2:28 pm (7 years ago)

I really love Typhaine’s blog her style is just so lovely and cute

8. Jessica M
    June 16, 2012 at 4:31 pm (7 years ago)

You never fail to introduce me to new, amazing bloggers I haven’t found yet, and remind me of brilliant ones I haven’t looked at in a while. You are singlehandedly out-bloglovin’ bloglovin’! =0) Thanks so much!!!
    xxoo

9. Mira
    June 16, 2012 at 5:27 pm (7 years ago)

thanks for sharing. i´m gonna check them all out 😀
    xo

glamDevils

10. Coolsario
    June 16, 2012 at 5:49 pm (7 years ago)

Aweesome post! Thanks so much for suggesting to visit their blogs, I’m always on the search of new people to read!

x

11. Outside Looking In
    June 16, 2012 at 6:07 pm (7 years ago)

Great post–I found a few new blogs to follow! 😉

12. Chila
    June 16, 2012 at 9:40 pm (7 years ago)

I love this post there are two girls I didn’t know!!
    But still my favourite french blogger is Lady Moriarty ♥

13. veryverve
    June 16, 2012 at 10:10 pm (7 years ago)

The French half of me absolutely agrees with your selection. My favorites are Alix for her creativity and Coline for her down to earth sense of humor. Some of these girls are sooo unbelievably French that it makes me feel at home when I read them.

14. Chantal
    June 17, 2012 at 12:35 pm (7 years ago)

Leuke blogpost! Kende er een hoop nog niet!

Chantal

todayiwearfashion.blogspot.com

ps ik heb een leuke give-away op mijn blog (boek over honderd jaar mode)

15. Lola
    June 17, 2012 at 12:57 pm (7 years ago)

Love learning about new bloggers! I’m gonna check them ALLL out now xx

16. Wedekind
    June 17, 2012 at 11:22 pm (7 years ago)

Like your Top10s! If you ever do a TOP AUSTRIAN Fashion Blogger, I’d be honored to be on that list!:)

Heartbeats from Vienna Wedekind

17. Pretty Tiny Things
    June 18, 2012 at 3:42 pm (7 years ago)

I’m kinda sad our blog ‘Pretty Tiny Things’ isn’t on the French blogger list but maybe it’s because you still don’t know us ?

Aha , I’m joking all of the ladies are famous and I love their work on the blog!

X

Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

18. Anonymous
    June 18, 2012 at 11:58 pm (7 years ago)

I think you should do a top 10 swedish blogger list. They are too many.

19. Katie Frank
    June 19, 2012 at 3:06 pm (7 years ago)

2, 7, 8 and 9 are best :):) I’m gonna check them out 🙂 definitelly!!
    maybe you would like to do a list of polish blogs ha :)?
    it’d be awesome if you checked my blog, cus it’s new and idk if it’s good 🙂
    xx

20. B.
    June 24, 2012 at 6:35 pm (7 years ago)

I can’t stop loving the shoes of Alix in the first picture.
    What a wonderful selection of perfect french bloggers. They are wonderful!

21. Alison Garnier
    June 27, 2012 at 7:26 am (7 years ago)

Oh I’m really happy to read this article since I’m French ! I have to say you made a great list there!
    Betty is my favorite eveeeer,she’s so pretty and always have great outfits.
    I also absolutely love Coline (her shoes, her shoooes!), Typhaine (such a cutie!), Kenza (whenever I miss Paris I check her blog and I can almost smell Paris from where I am). The others are classic as well 🙂

22. casual wear
    September 6, 2012 at 8:10 am (7 years ago)

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really eyed reading your blog posts. You are awesome with your casual wear and bags…

23. Maira Khan
    July 2, 2015 at 1:25 pm (4 years ago)

“I should open up a dry cleaners/pizza parlor. Extra Stain Sauce will be free, but removing it out of your clothes will cost you.”
    Maira Khan, http://www.mairabridal.com

24. Celine
    September 26, 2015 at 6:23 pm (4 years ago)

nice article!

25. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2
    July 15, 2017 at 9:37 am (2 years ago)

great article and nice work i really appreciate ur work … See my work and give ur feedback.. thank you