photo fishtailandwaterfallbraids-1_zpsad03b48b.jpg
images via pinterest

I have collected my favorite Fishtail and Waterfall Braid tutorials over a bit of time for getting those beautiful pretty, romantic, sometimes simple and even sloppy undone looks! Often these Braids look far more complicated then they really are and I have found that the tutorials collected are the most easy and fun to work with while giving inspiration for future more complicated fishtail and waterfall braid fun in updo’s and working in multiple sections!

1) the Fishtail Braid

First things first, Lauren Conrad shows us how to do the fishtail braid in a few easy steps. I found this video really the best and most easy tutorial for mastering (and beginning the “art-of”) the fishtail braid!

2) Fishtail Braid picture Tutorial

For when the video above is not enough or you like photo tutorials more in general! This beautiful tutorial explains the fishtail braid in easy to follow steps. (And yes, for that big, fat and sloppy look in the 1st picture above you can distress/tease/pull apart the fishtail braid!)

photo fishtail-braid-wedding-hairstyles-for-long-hair-tutorial_zps82fcf2b6.png

3) Half sloppy fishtail braid

Refinery 29’s slideshow shows us how to get this perfect half sloppy fishtail including how to get those sexy beach waves!

photo 17-style2-11_zps4d49eb31.jpg

4) Waterfall Braid

This Waterfall Braid is so pretty and perfect in every way!

photo diy-waterfall-braid-tutorial_zps53194098.jpg photo waterfall-braid-wedding-hairstyles-for-long-hair2_zps7a048594.jpg

5) Waterfall Braid Video Tutorial

This beautiful video from Boat People Boutique shows how to do the Waterfall braid almost similar like the tutorial above but a tiny wee bit different. I also found it really helpful to have a video supporting the photo tutorial above to get the Waterfall braid right!

photo b10800e9ba19d2d5cdccae730876e16e_zps594c1373.jpg

6) The Triple Braid

The Triple Braid is easy to do and kind of fakes that fat pulled apart sloppy fishtail or even a weaved hair and that’s why I love it so much!

photo Hair-Romance-triple-braid-tutorial_zpscd32badb.jpg

7) Half done Fishtail Braid

One of my favorite fishtail hair-do’s is the half done fishtail braid! And while I couldn’t find the exact tutorial leading to this look the above knowledge plus the below tutorial should be enough to lead us right to it πŸ˜‰

(no credits found)

photo halffishtailbraid_zpsa1a2257f.jpg  photo halffishtailbraid-1_zpsd4ff9105.jpg

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN’ FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

28 Comments on Favorite Fishtail and Waterfall Braid tutorials

1. Mancina
    April 13, 2013 at 9:34 am (5 years ago)

deffinately one of my fav posts. will try some of them!! tnx =)

2. Miss Ecl
    April 13, 2013 at 9:45 am (5 years ago)

So cool! Can’t wait for try them πŸ˜›

3. I V Y
    April 13, 2013 at 10:34 am (5 years ago)

i wish i could do this with my hair! NEED TO HAVE LONG HAIR AGAIN

xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

4. amalie
    April 13, 2013 at 5:57 pm (5 years ago)

i love braids!! fishtail especially xx

5. Anonymous
    April 14, 2013 at 1:53 am (5 years ago)

So above I have briefly answеreԁ how a Mac – Вook
    Pro 13. Therеfore hapρіly and cοurageously embrace аny and each fоrm
    of adveгsitу becauѕe you continuе with yоur collegе, remembеring that adversity is paгt οf your universitу education аlоng
    wіth a means by that you simply ѕhаll
    move onе steρ сlοse to living your dreams.
    Uniѵersіty of Shеffield Hallam is additionаlly a κey раrtner in graduates
    Yorkshire pгoject.

Take a look at my blog poѕt http://www.cleanandclear.co.nz/content/news-key-criteria-public-relations-specialists

6. 3girls1apple
    April 14, 2013 at 8:28 pm (5 years ago)

Great tips! Thanks for sharing!

7. Constance
    April 14, 2013 at 11:38 pm (5 years ago)

Amazing post! I’m gonna try!

8. Anwar Fazil
    April 15, 2013 at 5:09 pm (5 years ago)

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
    Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
    GetLikeFast.com

9. Darren
    April 15, 2013 at 9:25 pm (5 years ago)

I’ll have to try them all out on my twin girls.
    While my friends are out watching the F1, I as a single dad end up spending the day with the girls doing things like trying to put a French Twist in their hair. πŸ™ nah! kidding! It’s great fun.

10. Emma
    November 13, 2014 at 6:05 pm (3 years ago)

second fishtail is awesome πŸ™‚