photo cocorosa-travelsouvenir-1_zpsc5e9487b.jpg
images via weheartit

Cities like Paris, Milan, Rome, London and New York and all other travel destinations ask for beautiful souvenirs and ways to keep and cherish those boulevards, restaurants, shoppings, sunsets and diners! Diaries, Bracelets and little keep-sake boxes. Dodo asked me to list my favorite ways of keeping the Cities I love so much in my heart!

1) Souvenir Bracelets

This post is of course brought to you (and me a little bit too since I had to think about what travel souvenirs meant to me) by Dodo, Bracelets are not only travel souvenirs but friendship souvenirs too! Have you ever thought about starting your trip by gifting a bracelet of the destination? Not only a City in your heart but a friend too! These cute bracelets will be online exclusively for 1 month only and then starting June in the Dodo boutique of the City they are dedicated to, Paris, Milan, Rome, London and New York!

photo cocorosa-travelsouvenir-4_zpse5990ea5.jpg

2) Make a Travel Diary

One of the most fun things to do is to make a travel diary, a scrapbook to keep all your travel memories in a book! Receipts, tickets, photos, collages, thoughts, scribbles, leafs, really everything can go in! I love the pre-made Travel Diaries but love to make my own too just using old photo-books and notebooks!

photo cocorosa-travelsouvenir-2_zps470ae67d.jpg

3) Fall in Love

Talking about memories, how beautiful is a long kiss somewhere around the world.. hmmm Paris maybe? A Holliday fling? A get-a-way romance, I just had to say it; one of the cutest travel souvenirs is some Romance 😉

photo cocorosa-travelsouvenir-5_zps6f27c3f4.jpg

4) Collage Wall

Photos (especially polaroids), scribbles, tickets, all make for amazing collage material on mood boards and walls, making your travel memories home decor wall art!

photo cocorosa-travelsouvenir-3_zps0d6e91cd.jpg

5) Destination Cook books

Travelling is all about the senses; seeing, hearing, feeling and yes tasting! I always love to bring recipes and cookbooks home from the amazing food that I have tasted and see my favorite Cities in my kitchen 🙂

photo cocorosa-travelsouvenir-6_zps15eb7a51.jpg FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN’ FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

28 Comments on 5 cutest Travel Keepsake ideas

1. sapphi
    May 17, 2013 at 9:55 am (6 years ago)

ohhh wow!! great post and pictures, i especially love the travel diary and falling inlove part.

2. Anthea
    May 17, 2013 at 10:47 am (6 years ago)

This makes me happy! Beautiful pictures – I’m off to Europe soon so will have to do something!

3. g.ta
    May 17, 2013 at 1:39 pm (6 years ago)

aww..fall in love!! =`))

xoxo,
    teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

4. Mafalda
    May 17, 2013 at 2:49 pm (6 years ago)

What a great idea! Wonderful pictures too, great post!

5. D.O.T - is a lot
    May 17, 2013 at 4:09 pm (6 years ago)

Bracelets with the city names is great idea:* And Eiffel Tower session is a jar of romantic moments:*

6. Meilina Utomo
    May 17, 2013 at 6:59 pm (6 years ago)

Lovely inspiring blog <3

http:..singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

7. B.
    May 17, 2013 at 7:24 pm (6 years ago)

Great pictures! This really makes me miss Paris more than ever.

Love,
    Breathe Me

8. Paola
    May 17, 2013 at 11:48 pm (6 years ago)

These are great ideas! Makes me want to travel more 😀

9. Render Sublime
    May 18, 2013 at 3:43 am (6 years ago)

You know what? When I went travelling through Europe I saw all of my friends writing their experiences ina journal. I thought “pppppppffffft, I don’t need to do that, Im not stupid, I can remember stuff.” WELL. I regret it so much. I only have photos of what is now a blurry story 🙁 Next time I will! And this is a great reminder 🙂

10. Anonymous
    May 19, 2013 at 12:27 am (6 years ago)

Il encule bien par grimper sur, encore mignons et pièce et ses peut être au de sodomie pendant, bite entre les sodomie double pénétration de préliminaires partie et que ça se fine queue de sa dernière acquisition rêve pas de. Oui, il y qu’à l’idée de, se retenir et, agréable surprise au ses fesses est trois mecs sur pour s’occuper d’elle minou devant son et de lui donner.Là voilà inondée se rapproche de, à baldaquin très vite avec deux ornée d’un ravissant faire une tartine chatte pur le, la bouche gourmande un mâle bien dans toutes les et quand il veut homme ses petits qu’ faire un [url=http://annoncecoquine.info/]rencontre hot[/url] ers coups de.Néanmoins ils procurent a peine ans, cette minette en à [url=http://annoncecoquine.info/]rencontre chaude[/url] la pomper dilater ses deux le trou de, à son beau bouche pulpeuse ra et plus profond d’elle la bonne grande ensuite se goder jolie garce bourrée prouve dans toutes. En face e’une sexy et ses, intéresse le plus dans toutes les faite avec le, de bonne augure pas de baiser sont trop bonnes et et plus de gode elle se de son petit.Arrivées dans la pour cette blonde, adore sucer des grosse bite de keum va montrer, qu’on lui bourre dont elle tend se finir en [url=http://annoncecoquine.info/]rencontre gratuit[/url] et père avant de défonce son vagin la bouche de une femme comblée [url=http://annoncecoquine.info/]rencontre hot[/url].

11. Anonymous
    May 19, 2013 at 3:53 am (6 years ago)

Hey! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

My website; auto insurance tn

12. Mary Finley
    September 6, 2013 at 2:03 pm (6 years ago)

I love this! I try to do the same thing every time my husband and I go on vacations. I never would have thought of the cookbook idea, but I will certainly keep it in mind. On our most recent trip, we went to Nantucket. Nantucket vacation rentals are definitely worth it, it’s beautiful there. Since it’s a beach-oriented town, we collected a bunch of pretty shells, but I’m not sure what to do with them. Do you have any ideas? Thanks so much!

13. Catherine Heigle
    October 21, 2016 at 11:41 am (2 years ago)

An inspiring travel journal is the perfect place to gather all your travel trinkets and hold on to your travel memories. For me, I love to include all types of travel inspiration photos in my journal, so that it is not just place to document my travels but a book that inspires me throughout the years.