photo cocorosa-dauweegberts-1_zpsc7072fa0.jpg

My mornings start everyday with coffee, a nice full flavored coffee to wake me up, Douwe Egberts has a delicious assortment of coffee capsules for the Nespresso Machine. L’OR EspressO has 19 different flavors and intensities made out of fine Arabica and Robusta coffeebeans. It’s almost like traveling the world through its different tastes and flavors…

photo cocorosa-dauweegberts-3_zps2e616044.jpg

My personal favorites are the Lungo Suave, Lungo Elegante, Delizioso and the Lungo Fragrante because I love soft creamy like aromas. For the real coffee lovers like me Douwe Egberts launched a digital magazine, full of lifestyle, travel diaries, recipes and interviews! I love the recipes, such a good idea to do a little bit more with your daily coffee routine!

photo cocorosa-dauweegberts-4_zpsdf2f74d0.jpg  photo cocorosa-dauweegberts-2_zps2d4bba3b.jpg

14 Comments on Coffee Time

1. Emily Ulrich
    June 6, 2013 at 11:29 am (6 years ago)

I’ve been to the Nespresso cafe in New York, but I’ve never curated my own collection at home. My parents used to own a coffee shop, and I’ve gotten myself so accustomed to the flavor, that it’s hard to break the routine. That being said, there are some Nespresso roasts in particular that I absolutely love. 🙂

2. Min
    June 6, 2013 at 11:54 am (6 years ago)

Hello CoCo, this is Min from CeCi magazine. We wish to feature your looks on our July issue. I sent email with details. I am looking forward to hear back from you 🙂

3. Mafalda
    June 6, 2013 at 3:28 pm (6 years ago)

I never drank coffee before I got a Nespresso, and now I quite like it. But I only drink it when I have guests, which makes it very special.

4. Anonymous
    June 6, 2013 at 10:45 pm (6 years ago)

what will dermatologist do for acne scars

My web blog – scarfixed.com

5. Anonymous
    June 7, 2013 at 5:58 am (6 years ago)

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent
    for this info! Thanks!

My weblog full minecraft for free

6. кια
    June 7, 2013 at 7:16 am (6 years ago)

Great pictures! I really like DE, we do not habe Starbucks at my hoemtwon, but something similar von DE. And that’s why I love them 😀

7. Glan Deas
    June 7, 2013 at 10:46 am (6 years ago)

I am a coffee lover. Kopi luwak is my favorite coffee because it is is rich and strong.

Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

8. Anonymous
    June 7, 2013 at 3:36 pm (6 years ago)

Just want to say your article is as amazing.
    The clearness on your publish is simply great and that i could assume you are a professional in
    this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to seize your RSS feed to stay updated with coming near
    near post. Thank you one million and please continue the rewarding work.

Also visit my blog – Fast Weight Loss Diets

9. Anonymous
    June 8, 2013 at 4:21 am (6 years ago)

My brother recommendеd I might lіke thiѕ blog.
    He was entirеly гight. This poѕt tгuly made my dаy.
    Υοu can nоt imagine just hοω much
    time Ӏ hаd spеnt for this information!
    Thanκs!

Here is my web-site cash for unwanteԁ сars *http://go.org.nz*

10. Anonymous
    June 8, 2013 at 4:59 am (6 years ago)

I’m gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see this weblog on regular basis to take updated from hottest reports.

Also visit my web blog :: selling a car at auction

11. delonghi esam3300 clearance
    June 8, 2013 at 6:09 am (6 years ago)

You visit a participating café, buy your skinny latte with four sugars or whatever it is you drink, and then $1 from your coffee funds local projects that fight homelessness.

12. Gifts
    October 21, 2016 at 10:49 am (2 years ago)

This coffee does not offer as strong an aroma as other coffee brands but you should find it smooth and almost sweet in flavor. The consistency is pleasing as is its full body. You can buy the beans freshly roasted (be sure to check the date on the package) or custom ground, in pods or for drip coffee makers.