photo summernailinspiration-1_zps365a1321.jpg

My Summer nail inspiration board (via pinterest)
I’m loving the feel of neutral colors subtle infused with natural stones (for a kind of a subdued hybrid feel) Golds, Rose Golds and coppers, earthy tones, black linear touches and colorful marbles!

14 Comments on Summer Nail Inspiration

1. Luba Dimitrova
    June 29, 2013 at 10:48 am (6 years ago)

Gorgeous nails !

XX Luba

Meet Etrala London : the most Optimistic fashion
 brand and win an organic tee with positive quote

2. Hannah Layford
    June 29, 2013 at 12:31 pm (6 years ago)

ooh i love those black tips!

Hannah xx

3. Camille
    June 29, 2013 at 12:49 pm (6 years ago)

Lovely
    Don’t miss the Essie giveaway on my blog camilleslifestylediary.blogspot.com

4. MargieF
    June 29, 2013 at 8:59 pm (6 years ago)

im not a huge fan of the pointy nails thing but I really love the designs on these…especially the metal design
    Kayte
    x

5. Angelina
    June 30, 2013 at 12:08 am (6 years ago)

This trend is fascinating and inspiring, but not one I am embracing fully. I like more subtle, I love the ones on the right. A great spin on classic nails.

6. Render Sublime
    June 30, 2013 at 1:19 am (6 years ago)

I WISH I had the patience to do my nails! I really wish I did. I also can’t paint them because of work. Sadly, they get neglected 🙁

7. Zoe Gruss
    July 2, 2013 at 7:55 am (6 years ago)

Gorgeous summer nails. The second picture on the right is stunning – love the ultra feminine light pink shades, especially when paired with some nail bling!

8. Ernestotup
    June 7, 2018 at 3:48 pm (12 months ago)

Goodwill impairment is treated in the GAAP financial statements. I am subservient to the sense that if there is an deterioration, the flaw is deducted from Operating Receipts to blow in at the GAAP Pre-Tax Income. Is my acquaintance cours ethereum correct? If yes, then I also presume that the way to figure out the GAAP scot is to cement the saddle count on the Pre-Tax Proceeds figure. If this is so, why do you supplement recoil from Goodwill Harm to the GAAP Pre-Tax proceeds to arrive at the Taxable Profits in series 18 of the Toll label in the WMT Enhancement template?