photo 8918510004_a639c872a9_o_zpsd9fea57e.jpg
London StreetStyle photographed by Alice Point for MIISTA

Oh yes, there is another reason (besides shoes) to hop over to miista.com and that is StreetStyle photography! Alice from the blog AlicePoint roams weekly, sometimes daily through the London streets to capture some of the best looks London has to offer for the Miista blog! I’m such a fan of her photography and the looks she captures!

photo 9376846789_8881a855e9_o_zpsac99cbae.jpg  photo 9273188876_b9e98ccf11_o_zps7aefa6a3.jpg  photo 9052703588_b82ef1b48b_o_zps7013484e.jpg

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN’ FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

27 Comments on London StreetStyle by Alice Point

1. Carla Cee
    August 21, 2013 at 10:44 am (6 years ago)

amazing street style photos! inspiration shots <3

Carla Cee

2. adson stone
    August 21, 2013 at 11:19 am (6 years ago)

Hey I my friends I tell you something can you give me answer Do you want an honest advice? My designing talent does not make your bad pictures look better, it only makes me look more talented and you more incompetent. I have three words for you: Content, Content, and Content. That’s the only thing that will set you apart. A good work will sell itself without much trouble where a bad work will look bad even in a diamond frame. Take Craigslist for example. The design of the website is so ugly that for a long time I choked every time I used the site. But I use it anyway and I’m happy with what it is. Because its content fills the void of the modern design. In fact, Craigslist website hasn’t changed in 12 years! Yet it has more traffic than Ebay and Amazon, and generates more revenue than both combined. It’s interesting to know that eBay has 16,000 employees and Amazon boasts 22,000 workers, and both companies have full-time programming teams working round the clock to make their sites look better. Do you care to know how many employees Craigslist have? Only 30 people..
    Lifestyle photographer London

3. Domininews
    August 21, 2013 at 2:40 pm (6 years ago)

i’m in love with purple hair and peach one

4. Laura M.
    August 21, 2013 at 6:32 pm (6 years ago)

Londoners definitely know how to dress and look amazing like no other.
    Great street style shots!

5. JustCleo
    August 22, 2013 at 6:54 am (6 years ago)

Alice is awesome<3

6. Lola
    August 22, 2013 at 7:47 am (6 years ago)

wow, awesome pictures!

7. Jessica Wills
    August 22, 2013 at 1:08 pm (6 years ago)

Hi Chantal,

I am Jessica Wills, the community evangelist from Fashory, a social fashion mobile app.

I am sending you this message as we would like to feature you.

If you’re interested, please reply to this message so that I can send you an email to discuss further.

Looking forward to speaking to you!

Sincerely,
    Jessie

8. Anbu Mani
    August 22, 2013 at 1:16 pm (6 years ago)

Here is the awesome social networking site thesocialbooks.com. http://www.thesocialbooks.com has begun with the advanced features where you can stay connected with your loved ones. The advanced features includes Shoutbox(Group chatting), Job section(you can apply/post your jobs), Marketplace(buy/sell products), Forum, Blogs and many more.

9. B.
    August 23, 2013 at 9:30 am (6 years ago)

She managed to capture these uniqueness so well. Really like it.

Love,