photo 9956167265_3206778a71_o_zps46daf9eb.jpg
photo by the Blonde Salad

Today’s Fashion Blogger Top 10 is all about Italy! After the Top 10 bloggers from New York, LA, Paris, Sweden and Spain one of the most notable countries known for Fashion was still missing on the list! Check out these gorgeous and must read Fashion Bloggers from Italy!

1) the Blonde Salad

Thinking of Italy, Milan and probably “Fashion Bloggers” first thing that comes to mind is the Blonde salad’s Chiara! This Italian beauty is one of the most popular bloggers in the world not just Italy!

photo 10113455806_b37b3aff1b_o_zpsc5ab65b6.jpg

2) the Fashion Fruit

The Fashion Fruit by Milan based Veronica Ferraro is another very popular blog and one of our favorites!

photo 201309_thespace_02-650x975_zpsd99c829e.jpg

3) My Free Choice

Fashion Blogger Erika Boldrin is blogging from Milan as well, we totally adore her amazing sense of style and collection of accessories!

photo nortland-striped-dress_zps1b5c3c0b.jpg

4) The Three F

We absolutely love Italians first Menswear Fashion blog by Filippo Fiora and Filippo Cirulli!

photo IMG_72f45_zpsa58ed357.jpg  photo IMG_7081z_zpsbd2b40ca.jpeg

5) Irene’s Closet

Another Italian beauty with a must read blog is Irene Colzi blogging from Firenze!

photo 22_zpsd43371f0.jpg

6) All the Pretty Birds

Milan based photographer and blogger Tamu McPherson is known for her colorful mix and match style and we absolutely adore her for both her photography as well as her personal style!

photo tamu-mcpherson-at-marni_zps42261b43.jpg

7) Scent of Obsession

Nicoletta’s beautifully styled looks couldn’t go unnoticed!

photo milan_fashion_week_ss_2014_street_style_fashion_blogger_nicoletta_reggio_sfilate_milano_0909_zps36bfd3f8.jpg

8) Marie Zamboli

Another Italian blogger not to miss is Marie Zamboli!

photo IMG_2136hhj_zpsb9497805.jpg

9) the Fashion Twice

Napoli based fashion blogger Rosella Padolino totally earned a spot on this list with her gorgeous mix and match looks!

photo 99ie_zps57a5cf6d.jpg

10) Chiara Nasti

We absolutely love Chiara’s fresh beautiful face and looks!

photo ChiaraNasti_zpsc4cd4436.jpg

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN’ FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

96 Comments on Top 10 Fashion Bloggers from Italy

• Corey Rodriquez
      January 30, 2018 at 6:05 pm (2 years ago)

◾ “PROTOCOL SHIELDERS” ◾
      Hello,

I am COREY RODRIGUEZ by name, THE CEO of protocol & cyber-sheild hackers.
      In this message, we will explain how you can almost avoid SCAMMERS and stay safe, plus how our organisation works.

Read it carefully!!
      Its reading will not take more than 10mins.

We kindly URGE you to not respond without have read the entire text. Those who mail without have read everything, ask questions that are answered here!!

WARNING:
      MOST HACKERS YOU SEE HERE ARE FAKES
      AND INCONGUROUS!!.
      It tears me up when we receive bitter emails for Jobs with complains from most clients with hacking issues about past SCAMs by uncertified fake hackers like most you see here, which is disappointingly inadequate, leaving their mess for us to deal with eventually (WE DON’T MEAN TO BRAG ABOUT THAT).

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW??

You won’t know until you fall a Victim but can be attentive to potential danger, error or harm if you take note of these:

1, you see uncertified email accounts carrying numberings like
      “iamhacklord1232@(gmail,yahoo or hotmail.com”
      pls flee from them, BIG SCAMMERS.
      They take your money and never do your job!!

2, you see posts like “do you need to spy on spouse?”
      All fake! , just a way to lure you toward getting ripped OFF!.

3, posting fake testimonies and comments to trick you into feeling save and secured.
      Pls endeavour to ignore!!

4,beware as we urge you not to make respond to any “IVAN HONG” (impersonating with our post pretending to work for us) with this exact post.

◾VERY IMPORTANT ◾

For years now, We’ve helped organisations secure data base, so many sites has been hacked for different reasons of Job kinds.
      “CLEAR CRIMINAL RECORDS” & “iPhone HACK” of
      and in short timing hacked petty cyber sites accounts like Skype, Fb, WhatsApp,Tinder,Twitter!!, FLIPPED MONEY, LOAD CCs and vice versa but these are significant experiences a good and effectively recognized organisation
      must firmly ascertain.

◾OUR “AIMS” HERE ◾
      Are:
      1◾to assign a qualified agent of specific rank to particularly any sort of cyber issues you intend dealing with in short and accurate timing.

2◾ to screen in real hackers (gurus only) in need of job with or without a degree, to speed up the availability of time given to for Job contracts.!!

Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who seeks employment under the teams Establishment.

write us on:
      ◾Protocolhacks{@}gmaildotcom or
      ◾Cybershieldnotch{@}gmaildotcom
      ◾Cybershieldnotch{@}protonmaildotcom,

COREY ROD,
      SIGNED…!
      Thank you!!!

1. Kalina
    October 6, 2013 at 12:11 pm (6 years ago)

great style!

2. Carelia Moran
    October 6, 2013 at 12:12 pm (6 years ago)

All beautiful! However Alltheprettybirds is by far the most down the earth yet chic blogger from the list. I love her blog!!!
    Mysmallwardrobe.com

3. Caity @ Moi Contre La Vie
    October 6, 2013 at 3:52 pm (6 years ago)

I moved to Italy when I was 21 and a tomboy, I came back in heels, perfume & mini skirts. I LOVE Italian fashion and these girls are some of my favorites. Love! <3

4. Mothi
    October 6, 2013 at 5:00 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks for sharing.
    Happy to add some new great blogs to my bloglovin’ feed 🙂

xo’ M
    blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

5. Eneli
    October 6, 2013 at 7:02 pm (6 years ago)

Love that list, got so many new and nice blogs to read!! Great job and hopefully we will see more this kind of posts! 😉

6. Divo's Diva
    October 6, 2013 at 8:13 pm (6 years ago)

Nice selection, I especially like the looks you chose of each one.

divosdiva.WordPress.com

7. Rossella Padolino
    October 6, 2013 at 9:01 pm (6 years ago)

Thank you so much darling! it’s such an honor to me and I’m so glad I met you in Milan! cheers
    R

8. Epp
    October 7, 2013 at 8:16 am (6 years ago)

Chiara and Nicoletta are the top ones for me! However, there were some whom I didn’t even know earlier so huge thanks for introducing! 🙂

9. hamad uzair
    October 7, 2013 at 11:29 am (6 years ago)

World Most popular Upcoming Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

10. GiuliRose
    October 7, 2013 at 12:21 pm (6 years ago)

Nice list! But I don’t like so much Chiara Nasti…do you know Eleonora Carisi from JouJou Villeroy?! She’s fabulous, very stylish and beautiful! Take a look!

xx from Italy

11. shivangi sharma
    October 9, 2013 at 5:23 am (6 years ago)

Thanks to introduce all the bloggers. They are very sound in fashion. I work with KalkiFashion.com and love to explore fashion.

12. Sue F
    December 20, 2013 at 8:32 pm (6 years ago)

Great looks! I’m Italian decent and these photos make me long for summer in Italy!

13. Marie Zamboli
    June 20, 2014 at 10:32 pm (5 years ago)

14. Sweet Guilt
    November 13, 2014 at 2:09 pm (5 years ago)

Thats a great look!! Do a post on nighties in Pakistan. That will be amazing! Us woman should learn to love ourself and make our hubby crazy!

15. Italian Fashion UK
    November 25, 2014 at 11:33 am (5 years ago)

Italian designer cloths are always been famous among fashion lovers. Very nice article; our readers will appreciate it.

16. The Signoriba
    December 13, 2014 at 4:09 pm (5 years ago)

Fabulous selection here!! Having lived in Rome and Bologna I’m not surprised the Italian bloggers are creeping their way international!

17. Hakan
    December 26, 2014 at 9:26 pm (5 years ago)

That’s just a great coat!

Love this blog. Keep up the good work.

18. Italian Fashion UK
    January 6, 2015 at 8:15 am (5 years ago)

I was looking for designer clothes and found this blog and I totally agree with you.

19. Gioiamilano14
    February 16, 2015 at 1:10 pm (5 years ago)

These kind of questions about ladies fashion online in UK are always been asked and there are some good stores online for all the stuff you are looking for.

20. S H
    May 25, 2015 at 7:13 pm (4 years ago)

Anyone in need of a good hacker; to change grades, crack email, facebook or any other social media password, spy on your partner to know if they are cheating on you? Contact smarthacker@inbox.com

21. papri
    July 23, 2015 at 10:26 pm (4 years ago)

Great site! I like this fashion blog post.

22. pooja
    August 14, 2015 at 11:26 am (4 years ago)

thanks for sharing these photographs.these are amazing.
    visit here

23. puspo
    August 17, 2015 at 10:00 am (4 years ago)

Get latest Womens tshirt, short sleeves, cocktail dresses, part dresses, skirts, bodycon dresses from Shopbooja – Now on amazon.

24. giovanni
    December 13, 2015 at 6:13 pm (4 years ago)

ciao, sono uno studente e sto analizzando il cambiamento dell’amore nella società per la mia tesi. Fate parte a questo cambiamento, aiutatemi a definire una linea italiana su questo tema, ogni risposta è importantissima.

25. blove
    February 4, 2016 at 10:27 pm (4 years ago)

I was so confused before about getting proof of my partner cheating and lieing to me. Thanks for BLACK@ (worldspy86@yahoo.com) the great hacking job done such as :: (facebook, instagram, bbm,Skype, snapchat, twitter, badoo, Word Press,zoosk, various blogs, icloud, apple accounts etc.)-clearing of criminal records-email accounts hack ( gmail,yahoomail,hotmail )-breach of web host servers ,Databases Reach out to
    and he will help you. Tell him Bailey

26. Ben
    February 23, 2016 at 6:02 pm (4 years ago)

Thank you so much for this wonderful articles here we all can learn a lot of useful things and this is not only my opinion and even KLOK corp. and
    http://www.mytrendguru.com/ confirmed it!

27. JENNY
    April 26, 2016 at 5:27 am (3 years ago)

Thats a wonderful look!!

28. christ
    August 13, 2016 at 2:41 am (3 years ago)

If you need to hack into any database, delete record, improve credit score, spy on whatsapp, text, phone, emails, as long as it’s hack contact jack @v ia Email :: hackanydatabase@gmail.com //. Whats-App ::+27786114613 he is great, you won’t be disappointed, cheap and fast, he saved my relationship Tell him Loya

29. Giò
    August 19, 2016 at 5:27 am (3 years ago)

villagers if you read my blog, you can understand that system political make us unhappy. gio1970.altervista.org

30. Bharath Gopalan
    September 1, 2016 at 7:28 am (3 years ago)

Hi I just started my blog and published my first post. These are really awesome tips. Thanks!
    latest ladies fashion

31. Smith Carrs
    September 3, 2016 at 12:19 am (3 years ago)

If you need to hack into any database, delete record, improve credit score, spy on whatsapp, text, phone, emails, as long as it’s hack contact Ciprian @via Email :: bbesthacker0@gmail.com Whats-App ::+2348184026433 he is great, you won’t be disappointed, cheap and fast, he saved my relationship Tell him Ciprian Williams

32. Leonie
    September 12, 2016 at 11:45 am (3 years ago)

Perfect List! So good to see, because I will move to Milano now <3

love, leonie from http://www.leomida.com

33. Elio Heres
    September 15, 2016 at 2:24 pm (3 years ago)

I’m looking for a fashion blogger in Rome, Italy. I would love to work together while I’m here. I’m thinking of taking some ootd shots of each other.

Does anyone know anyone ? Or would like that?

Greetings Elio

34. Amit
    September 20, 2016 at 1:39 pm (3 years ago)

I like your blog its very valuable for us thank you share this

35. Wayden King
    October 5, 2016 at 3:12 am (3 years ago)

Very much happy for your amazing feminine fashion bloggers. Helpful also designers for inspiration. Keep up. Thanks a ton.

36. Rakesh Sardar
    October 15, 2016 at 6:28 am (3 years ago)

Wow,they look very pretty and the photographer is the best

37. Humayun
    October 15, 2016 at 6:32 am (3 years ago)

very good photos and the models look very attractive

38. Safikul
    October 15, 2016 at 9:05 am (3 years ago)

attractive photos thanks for the post

39. Pritam
    October 15, 2016 at 9:07 am (3 years ago)

As usual very good post

40. Samir
    November 16, 2016 at 2:39 am (3 years ago)

For all Private Investigation &Hacking Services such as;

-Finding out if your Spouse or Partner (husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend) is cheating

-Keeping Tabs on Employees or Doing Background Check On Your Online Lover

-Gaining Full Access To Any Mobile, Whatsapp, Email, Facebook, Snapchat, And Any Other Social Media Accounts or Chat/Messenger

-Hacking of University Portal; Change of Grades; Get Examination Questions

-Fake passports and documents

gmail: eightspyders

website: http://www.8spyder.com

FAST AFFORDABLE RELIABLE

41. Women Clothing
    December 26, 2016 at 2:15 pm (3 years ago)

Its an amazing blog i have ever visited I want to say thanks for writing a piece of classy words

42. otel tekstili
    March 15, 2017 at 1:13 pm (3 years ago)

It’s hard to find the updated blog page. Thank you.

• Tom
      March 21, 2017 at 2:36 pm (3 years ago)

Started a few years ago. I thought we were happy. We were your usual suburban professional couple. Financially secure, healthy, good sex life, two kids (14f and 9m at the time). I thought we had a healthy social life.

We were going through one of your typical married couple rough patches. Both of us were working long hours, not spending enough time together, we were going through some developmental problems with my son and tensions in the house were running a little high.

I noticed that she was spending a lot more time on her phone texting with her “girlfriends”. I didn’t think much of it. I started making a much more concerted effort to get out of work when I could, help around the house and be more emotionally available, but over the course of a few weeks the gulf just kept getting wider.

The next day after I took the day off to knock out some projects that I thought would make her happy, and left her some sweet notes reminding her how much I appreciated her she was once again in the corner of the living room “texting her girlfriends”.

I decided to embark on finding out what was going on and i was reffered to by my old friend to a white hat who literally made me end the whole union but made me move on with my life!

I obtained the results from the hacker and all of my flaws, insecurities and secrets I entrusted to my partner were now fodder for her and JBC(her affair partner). Not only that, but while there wasn’t outright sexting there was a sexual

I took off the next day and spent some time soul searching, drinking and trying to figure out what to do. The wife came home and wanted to know what was wrong and I just coped out and told her I had a bad day. A couple minutes later I was watching the iPad as the train wreck kept unfolding.

So began a couple solid weeks of receiving screenshots and results, drinking and detaching myself from the relationship. I knew there was no going back from this.

I consulted a lawyer and got my options, and started moving forward. If my life story seems similar to yours i advice you take actions and contact her for a positive life changing experience:

Contact:Cleopatra11011AToutlookDOTcom

43. Tv live
    March 20, 2017 at 5:46 pm (3 years ago)

From these photos I think You choose the best bloggers.

44. Bailey
    March 31, 2017 at 4:15 am (3 years ago)

Thanks to Smith he made me find a solution to my cheating spouse if you need to hack into any database, delete record, improve credit score, spy on whatsapp, text, phone, emails, as long as it’s hack contact Smith Email:: lorddatabase@gmail.com And Whats App at (+1) 319-512-6937 he saved my relationship i am so grateful ::: Tell him Bailey

45. Jess
    April 13, 2017 at 11:04 am (3 years ago)

Great collection of Italian fashion bloggers! Love every single blog in this compilation! Great Job COCOROSA!

46. bleubeaute
    April 28, 2017 at 4:32 pm (2 years ago)

Read your blog post, nice articles. By the way, we are running a amazing blog @BleuBeaute of skincare products, to keep your skin glowing and radiant. From serums, to creams, and oils, you will be amazed by what you see. https://www.bleubeaute.com

47. صيانه ويرلبول
    April 29, 2017 at 10:20 am (2 years ago)

نحن في مراكز صيانه ويرلبول نقدم اعلى مستوى من خدمات الصيانه باحدث التقنيات داخل مراكز الصيانه او من خلال الصيانه المنزلية تواصلوا معنا من خلال موقعنا الالكتروني:

48. Jennifer
    April 29, 2017 at 10:43 am (2 years ago)

Great collection and style. I love your use of accessories and mixing of styles. We are doing the same here in Castellana Grotte, with our new store http://www.american-hipster.com. Check us out if you have time. Also, we are setting up contact to bust the vintage scene out here in the south. Thanks again for all your hard work creating such a great blog.

Cheers Jennifer

49. jack
    May 20, 2017 at 9:55 am (2 years ago)

To hack any website, email, mobile phone (call, text message, Whatsapp, bbm), social network (fbk, twitter, Instagram) change your grades, find your target password (friends, wife, husband, boss, girl, boy friends) to know if they are cheating or not…Contact jack, Email ; ( dhackerjack@gmail.com ) .Whats-App ::+60167569133

50. markkent5050@gmail.com
    May 31, 2017 at 8:01 pm (2 years ago)

Do you need a loan?
    Do you need financial help?
    Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance?
    Do you need finance to start your business?
    Do you need finance to expand your business?
    Do you need personal loan? Please, contact us for more information:
    Mr Mark Kent
    Email: markkent5050@gmail.com

51. Johnson Hatton
    June 6, 2017 at 3:03 pm (2 years ago)

We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 4+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Contact : Mr. Johnson Hatton
    Email:johnsonhatton@gmail.com
    Skype ID: johnson.hatton007

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

All inquires to Mr. Johnson Hatton should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

Complete contact information:
    What exactly do you need?
    How long do you need it for?
    Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

Contact me for more details.

Johnson Hatton

52. ndemi
    June 9, 2017 at 10:22 am (2 years ago)

Italians and fashion are just inseparable.

53. Rajhariom
    July 6, 2017 at 12:08 pm (2 years ago)

Yup! I read this blog, And i m quite impress with this blogs Idea. So , I want to aware you for a little thing that is Sarvottam it is a website where u can get An number of Updates of marathi Event and magazine.
    http://www.shreesarvottam.in/ Visit our site i m damn sure that u r going to love our website.

54. puja
    July 11, 2017 at 8:28 am (2 years ago)

Waw it’s so beatifull Fashion Blog. Shwetsdiva.com Spotting new and upcoming trends is what Fashion bloggers in India do best. Being able to depend on all sorts of fashion bloggers to build your own original style is what makes the world of fashion so exciting. Don’t be afraid to branch out, mix and match until you’re satisfied.

55. puja
    July 14, 2017 at 8:12 am (2 years ago)

It is very attractive fashion blog which help to connect with fashion. Shwetsdiva.com By following, for example, the blog of fashion designers, you can always count on having the newest and hottest things to look out for. Especially if he or she is a Surat blogger, you can be sure to catch on to the newest local trends. Do not miss your chance.

56. puja
    August 1, 2017 at 8:34 am (2 years ago)

Yeah,,, Nice blog and thanks for the sharing…. Shwetsdiva.com Spotting new and upcoming trends is what Fashion bloggers in India do best. Being able to depend on all sorts of fashion bloggers to build your own original style is what makes the world of fashion so exciting. Don’t be afraid to branch out, mix and match until you’re satisfied.

57. puja
    August 21, 2017 at 10:37 am (2 years ago)

Yeah,,, Nice blog and thanks for the sharing…. Shwetsdiva.com     Spotting new and upcoming trends is what Fashion bloggers in India do best. Being able to depend on all sorts of fashion bloggers to build your own original style is what makes the world of fashion so exciting. Don’t be afraid to branch out, mix and match until you’re satisfied.

58. puja
    August 23, 2017 at 10:28 am (2 years ago)

It is very attractive fashion blog which help to connect with fashion. Shwetsdiva.com The most popular fashion blogs offer solid advice, but can sometimes lose track of the future. Being able to scoop up the newest trends before they start, is usually the task for still hungry, up and coming clothing blogs. Keep your eye on the future, don’t dwell in the past.

59. Mark Smith
    September 26, 2017 at 12:08 pm (2 years ago)

Yeah,,, Amazing blog and thanks for the sharing..

60. Tomas
    February 18, 2018 at 4:22 pm (2 years ago)

Find out if your partner/spouse is cheating on you or having a secret love affair outside, hack any mobile phone, email hack, social media hack or any other type of hack you could possibly think of done with the help of CERTIFIEDHACKER4REAL at Gmail dot Com, he is a professional and certified hacker, a genius at what he does, he helped me unravel and got all the facts I needed to prove my partner had been cheating on me all along for a long while even before and during our divorce cases. Contact him if you need any of the above listed services or any other related service. It’s better to know the truth than to live with the regret of not knowing the truth when you had the chance to.

61. Sirish Oza
    March 1, 2019 at 11:34 am (8 months ago)

Awesome Blogs! All the blogs that you shared here are very informative in term of fashion. I will recommend these blogs to read to others those are fashion lover.

62. Mariyam
    March 12, 2019 at 3:36 pm (7 months ago)

I’m personally a fan of Irene’s Closet. She’s too suave.
    The Beautyholic

63. Jimmy
    May 30, 2019 at 8:21 am (5 months ago)

Appreciating the commitment you put into your site and in depth information you offer. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same old rehashed material. Great read! I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally…I’m glad to seek out a lot of useful info right here within the submit, we’d like develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing.