photo cocorosa-swan-1_zpse0cf1dfe.jpg

Wearing my new H&M conscious slip on brogues with a light blue Swan printed dress. I’m so happy with the brogues since they go with everything! Dresses, trousers, tailored suits, romantic slip dresses, they really add nonchalance and a relaxed spring/summer feel to anything!

On another note… I’m packing, packing, packing, cleaning up my apartment and running back and forth to appointments because I will be flying tomorrow to the USA for a long long stay 😀 I will be reunited with my boyfriend and will be traveling as much as I can, I can’t even express how excited I am 🙂

wearing: sheinside Swan dress, H&M conscious slip on brogues

Photos by Lucy

photo cocorosa-swan-2_zps7904e7c8.jpg  photo cocorosa-swan-5_zpseeab49e0.jpg  photo cocorosa-swan-3_zps6c39a4bf.jpg  photo cocorosa-swan-4_zpsf46281dc.jpg

21 Comments on Swans and Slip Ons

1. Manon Buforn
    April 30, 2014 at 12:22 pm (5 years ago)

Beautiful contrast between the boyish brogues and the girly dress. I love the soft tones too. Amazing outfit dear <3

Have a lovely day and a beautiful experience with your boyfriend

2. Belen Baquerizo
    April 30, 2014 at 1:16 pm (5 years ago)

awesome dress! where do you live? I always thought you lived in usa!!
    well, that’s good news that you are coming here 🙂
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel Insider

3. Weronika Matyjas
    April 30, 2014 at 4:56 pm (5 years ago)

this dress is just adorable!
    love the print and the color.
    hope you will have safe journey and an amazing stay in USA!
    i’m looking forward to see all those amazing snaps from the trip!
    Nitabiti

4. Daniella C
    May 1, 2014 at 2:07 am (5 years ago)

love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

5. B.
    May 1, 2014 at 8:15 am (5 years ago)

I really like your outfit. Can’t wait until the weather becomes better again to wear something like that in Germany, too.

I hope you’ll spend a great time in the USA and take as many photos as you can 😉 xx

6. Jeannee Waseck
    May 9, 2014 at 8:10 am (5 years ago)

Adore this look on you – have a great time here in the States!