photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-1_zps818b5771.jpg

The red dusted Arizona landscape asked for a different styling of my tutu! I styled the skirt romantic and vintage inspired in Georgia surrounded by country roads and colonial mansions (here and here) Arizona however, needed an on-the-road tee (being close to route 66 after all) and my trusted Frye boots. The boots were really ideal for walking (and climbing) the rocks (I can’t believe I have been wearing these boots for over a decade already!) Seriously, exploring the hiking trails and just sitting there surrounded by the red rocks was amazing!

TopShop Tee & Tutu, Frye Boots

photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-8_zps078f536b.jpg  photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-7_zps1fc7f1e3.jpg  photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-2_zpsfc977304.jpg  photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-6_zps5a79b0e0.jpg  photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-3_zps5e485636.jpg

19 Comments on Tutu’s in Arizona

1. Elizabeth Murdock
    August 5, 2014 at 1:25 pm (5 years ago)

Beautiful skirt xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

2. Daniella C
    August 5, 2014 at 5:47 pm (5 years ago)

stunnning!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

3. Kacie Cone
    August 6, 2014 at 5:02 am (5 years ago)

Oh my gosh! This is so perfect, I love love love how you styled that skirt, such a fun look!

4. Kat
    August 6, 2014 at 6:33 am (5 years ago)

Oh my god! I’m addicted to this look. It’s so cool and pretty at the same time. Love love love it!
    Thank you so much for this inspiration ♥

Best wishes,
    Kat

5. shanta Islam
    August 7, 2014 at 8:30 am (5 years ago)

DONATE ME:
    I am a small blogger in Bangladeshi near by India. Bangladesh is very Population country with poor. I do a company job. Salary is very low.( USD 100$) per month. This money, incur expense in my family. I need your help. You can help me. Only click any ads and Donate automatically. I promise I will stay with you all time. Save GOD to you. ( My computer buy very Hard, now my every day have a very Hard time of it)
    Take care.

6. shanta Islam
    August 7, 2014 at 8:31 am (5 years ago)

DONATE ME: