seahorseprint

Sometimes, just sometimes (but hopefully often) you get the feeling that something was made especially for you, the perfect pair of shoes, the most comfortable cuddly big knit, the cutest pj’s, your boyfriend (ha), my blog to give you a big dose of “happy” (hopefully, because that’s what I try to achieve for you) or in my case, a little lilac colored co-ord set with a seahorse print! When I unwrapped the choies package with this little boxy top and the super nicely tailored shorts I seriously made some happy jumps and I got this big feeling of happiness! What I love the most about this set is the boxy, almost boyish square shape, the color and print are very cute and the shape offsets this just enough. To complete the oceanic mermaid vibe I styled the seahorse printed set with pearl earrings and went for simple black heels to keep the look somewhat simple and chic, although I would love to style the set with a crazy pair of Charlotte Olympia heels like these, these or these or Delpozo heels!

ps. check out Chictopia for my looks, fashion inspiration and street style and let me know how I can find you on Chictopia!

wearing: elf sack seahorse printed co-ord via choies, zara heels, pearl earrings

photos by Lovely by Lucy

howtowearcoordslilactopandshortshow-to-wear-a-co-oredchoiesfashionbloggerseahorse

32 Comments on Outfit / deep below the sea

1. Imke
    September 15, 2014 at 10:00 pm (5 years ago)

Aww so cute! Love this print!

XO IMKE

2. cleaning office quote
    September 17, 2014 at 2:34 am (5 years ago)

It’s an interesting comment, i’m sure a
    lot of people will give it thought
    Thanks for your article, I know I’ll get benefit from it
    I was recommended tothis website by my cousin. I
    am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem
    Thanks for your help

3. lifestyletalks
    September 17, 2014 at 11:38 am (5 years ago)

cute cute cute and very original!

4. Roos
    September 20, 2014 at 2:37 pm (5 years ago)

a like it, it’s so cute!

5. Manon
    September 21, 2014 at 11:25 am (5 years ago)

Oh, I was looking for a seashell/seahorse printed tee-shirt all summer long. But finally I’ve never found. Maybe next spring! Love your co-ord, your are absolutely lovely <3

6. IlonaOttilia
    September 21, 2014 at 6:23 pm (5 years ago)

You have such a wonderful smile. It’s one of those smiles that makes me smile too. 🙂
    xx

7. twoshellsbytheseashore
    September 22, 2014 at 2:27 pm (5 years ago)

Loving the fun nautical print. SO different from your classic navy blue and white take on it!

xo Nicola and stephanie

twoshellsbytheseashore.blogspot.it

8. bestelectricrazor.nachod.org
    October 24, 2014 at 6:14 am (5 years ago)

Synthetic clothing (8): Static electrical charges of up to several thousand volts are generated by normal movement when wearing synthetic clothing.

However, there is surely an exercise it is possible to practice to further improve your concentration and make it razor sharp.
    Electric razor and trimmer They can receive
    resonant frequencies of environmental electrical pollution and transmit
    them towards the body, particularly the thymus, which is definitely an important part of the immune
    system.

These kinds of shavers are specifically designed to be used day in and day out.
    In addition to this, should your electric razor
    could be powered by AC batteries, you ought to use batteries once
    in a while to store electricity.

This is particularly efficient when you are conducting academic research
    for a paper. I are already putting a large amount of
    hours and work into self education and I think you will ought to as well.
    sup (bestelectricrazor.nachod.org) electric razor scooter laws A typical letter of recommendation will
    probably include three or four assessment statements.

You

9. Ledgrowlight.Nachod.org
    October 24, 2014 at 6:25 am (5 years ago)

Solar outdoor lighting on your urban homestead also can reduce your utility bill.

These lights are usually manufactured from seven colors
    which appear similar to the sunshine emitted from the
    sun. Led grow lights vs hid There are plenty of benefits of if LED flood lights are in use.

Certain long-term, mild skin diseases can be
    worse if the sufferer is confronted with fluorescent light.
    Hydroponics can be a unique technique which uses the specialized nutritional mineral solution growing plants and vegetables without
    having soil.

However, you are allowed to include an author bio in the end from the article which
    allows one to lead your audience for your site that may provide
    more helpful information on them. For example, the 2003 Will Ferrell
    film Elf placed an individual who has been raised as an elf at
    the North Pole into real-world New York City. Led grow lights homemade allows [Ledgrowlight.Nachod.org] Writing correspondence formally implies officialdom -most seldom
    write letters formally. It becomes difficult for individuals to
    choose the proper brand of clothing or the fabric to utilize
    to office in order to any other occasion.

10. particularly
    October 24, 2014 at 6:59 am (5 years ago)

Keep on writing, great job!

The organizations which might be involved in rendering content writing services are
    supported by team of diligent and efficient content writers and editors.
    If your description exceeds 25 words, the form is not going
    to successfully submit. How to get cheap last minute flights to europe particularly If you decide
    to get started on writing and selling ebooks online, only it is possible to decide what is right to suit
    your needs. It also helps if you read through your article aloud
    to ensure it makes sense.