Happy Weekend! Today a little round up of 6 amazing home decor diy’s totally worth to try. From, easy and amazing little diy’s transforming your home with washi tape, a half painted door, super cute animal planters, an amazing corkboard to an Ikea superhack; transforming Ikea’s coffee table with ease into a drool worthy designer piece! (I really want to try the washi tape diy’s and most of all I need need need that coffee table!) xoxo
1) DIY Succulent animal planters by Love Maegan
2) Make your own stylish Corkboard by houzz.com
3) Ikea coffee table makeover by The hunted interior
4) DIY Tape picture frames by Design Sponge
5) Favorite DIY Washi tape home decor finds by Maiko Nagao
6) Elsie’s half painted door by A beautiful Mess
ps. Check out Chictopia for some amazing DIY street style inspiration!