Have you guys been into a big Spring/Summery mood like I am? I’m all about Spring colors in my home right now; flowers, new wall art, garlands and other decor tweaks (I finally bought copper colored spray paint!)! Oh and I’m deeply contemplating what to do for Easter decorations (besides the macrame egg hangers), I’m sure it will be a last weekend DIY! These 6 DIY’s are adorable and perfect to try now!
1) DIY Wall Art by Knot Magazine for tutorial check out this post by the Design Sponge
2) DIY Spray Painted Mug by the Winthrop Chronicles
3) DIY Coffee Filter Garland by 31 Bits
4) DIY Ceramic Bowls by the Lovely Drawer
5) DIY Cotton Candy Lights by With Lovely
6) DIY Macrame Egg Hangers by Brit + Co