Pure Leaf is a new Iced Tea made with real brewed tea. Pure Leaf believes that life should be simple, pure and real. Back to the essence of things and enjoying the small things. I was asked by Pure Leaf to try something new in pursue of a pure life. My interpretation of pure living? To try a new recipe out every day.
My challenge for the week: To try pure new recipes every day! We are always “busy” or on the go and that means we often eat the same things for breakfast, lunch or dinner. So let’s see what happens this week.
It’s about time to step up the foodie game and make the cooking experience more pure and fun, are you with me?
1) Keep your expectations realistic, trying a pure and freshly recipe might not get that perfect looking dish and that’s okay! After all it’s all about trying something new and enjoying it.
2) Be realistic about the time needed for the recipe and than add some extra time to it, give yourself more than plenty time to prep and prepare your food.
3) Collect recipes, I ended up creating a Pinterest board together. But you can also make a little scrapbook or collect clippings from books.
4) Make a selection of the recipes you want to try and make a schedule even with set-times if possible. My schedule went up on the fridge, Monday: Smoothy day, Tuesday: Avocado toast day, Wednesday: Hummus, Tomato, and Caper Bruschetta, Thursday: Lentils and Rice with Caramelized Onions, Friday: Stuffed Cabbage Rolls with Fresh Tomato Sauce, Saturday: Chocolate Rice Pudding, and Sunday: Rhubarb Breakfast Crisp.
5) Ready, set, shop! I’ve shopped for groceries as much as possible and tried to get as much organic food too. Make sure you have everything needed to try out the recipes. I finally got a new blender to try out the home made Smoothies.
6) Start with a clean kitchen and as much space as possible
7) I’ve made a Foodie playlist with my favorite songs during cooking time. I’d also put all of my music-love in my food. Can’t be more pure than this, or what? 😉
Pure Leaf let’s you enjoy the pure and refreshing taste of real brewed tea. Have you guys already tried it? I already knew it from the US, but now also available in the Netherlands. I love the Pure Leaf’s fresh lemon taste, something I really need during the warmer summer months and which even inspired us to try some new recipes using lemon! #PureMe #PureLeafNL https://www.facebook.com/pureleafnl?fref=ts