It’s all most New Year’s Eve and THE time of the year to slather on sequins, feathers, baubles and sparkles! For this year I love my hair wild, dreamy, easy, uncomplicated and yes…… glittery! Maybe it’s the inner fairy in me.. but I love glitters, even though I do suffer the aftermath of glitters too (finding them a week later still somehow on my skin, bed, the dog and uhm everything else) xoxo
- Stars and Strands via Brit&Co, sprinkle the stars in your hair and set them with hairspray!
- Dragon Braid with Hair Charms via the Free People Blog
- Glitter Hair Roots via Random Acts of Pastel. Tip via Limecrime Makeup; “hairspray your roots- while still wet, sprinkle your favorite zodiac glitters and let it set. Avoid brushing to not cause fallout”
- Glitter Hair via XO Vain. This tutorial uses wax to set and keep the glitter in place!
- Go for Gold via Brit&Co, image via vogue.com. This Dries van Noten runway look is perfect! So subtle and chic!
- Wild Glitter Dipped Hair via Pinterest. My absolute favorite! Wild undone curls with glitter randomly tousled through or strands dipped in.