popsugarmusthaveboxjune-13

Yayyyy it’s Summer! The season of sunshine, cheers, joy, togetherness, outdoors and festivities! So it’s no surprise that the POPSUGAR June box is curated around these very Summery things and stuffed with Summer essentials, luckily I got sent a box for review! Also, meet my little helper; Baby puss (she doesn’t have a name yet >.<) These day’s it’s hard opening a box without her being all over it, and I love it!

The POPSUGAR must have box is a monthly lifestyle subscription box for women full with monthly “Must Have’s” This months box has 7 items perfect for Summer, and comes with a card that states all the product and gives details.

popsugarmusthaveboxjune-1

1)First item is this beautiful sarong from Hat Attack. So beautiful to wear on the beach over an bikini or as a scarf!

popsugarmusthaveboxjune-10

2) I’m so exited about this compact mirror by knockknockstuff! It’s perfect to carry in my bag, sturdy and super practical! (plus finally a mirror I can find in my cluttered bag thanks to the color!)

popsugarmusthaveboxjune-2popsugarmusthaveboxjune-3

3) How I love little games! This beautifully designed box is the Ridley’s Game Room “Who Am I?” Quiz! This is so much fun!

popsugarmusthaveboxjune-6

4) So excited about these Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes, they already made their way to my purse as daily essentials!

popsugarmusthaveboxjune-9

5) NCLA Born on the 4th Nail Lacquer. I Love these festive glitters in red, white and blue!

popsugarmusthaveboxjune-11

6) Perfect for picnic’s and BBQ’s! I love this gold “Cheers” bottle opener by Sisters of Los Angeles (so good to see an end to Joey struggling with lighters and keys hahaha)

popsugarmusthaveboxjune-15

7) Perfect for my pregnancy cravings! This and crispy (sriracha) pretzel chips! these were so tasty!

popsugarmusthaveboxjune-8

I don’t know how many boxes with little blankets I have all over the apartment for the cats right now, and guess what happened? Shadow, our other cat learned how to open my wardrobe! So of course that’s her go-to spot right now, right between designer bags… I love these monsters so much and Mina became best friends with them ^^

popsugarmusthaveboxjune-14

16 Comments on Popsugar June 2016 Must Have Box Unboxing

1. Sophie
    June 23, 2016 at 9:20 am (8 months ago)

This looks amazing and the cutest little kitty! Sophie x

stylestarsandsparkle.com

2. AR Zantkeren
    June 24, 2016 at 11:50 am (8 months ago)

Wow it looks so good, Want a box just like that…

3. Les bijoux de Lu
    July 7, 2016 at 12:28 pm (8 months ago)

Tellement Mignon ce petit chat ! Super ambiance colorée et produits pour cette box ! Manque seulement un petit bijou pour être la plus belle et briller de mille feux 😉

4. Katy Goodship
    July 11, 2016 at 1:29 pm (8 months ago)

Love this, and your kitty is so cute 🙂 xox

5. Paulina
    July 18, 2016 at 6:57 pm (7 months ago)

And I was just wonniredg about that too!

6. http://www./
    September 10, 2016 at 3:56 pm (6 months ago)

My husband and I always enjoy dining at Dale’s. The food is always good and employees friendly and very helpful. Thank you for your excellent service.

7. haftpflichtversicherung berufshaftpflicht
    November 5, 2016 at 6:49 am (4 months ago)

There is a news that IIT Kahragpur aims at getting into the list of top 20 global institutes by the year 2020(as drafted in their 'Vision 2020'). Does anyone know what is their strategy ?

8. http://www./
    November 13, 2016 at 8:33 pm (3 months ago)

Leandro disse:Meu caro, fiz todos os passos do tutorial e não deu certo para mim. Tenho um AA1 com 1 gb de memória, HD de 8 SSD e proc. Atom.Não consegui ativar o comando Reg1.reg e nem Reg2.reg. O arquivo ntldr, aparece apenas como arquivo e não como arquivo do sistema. Acho que o erro pode estar ai. Os comandos reg1 e 2, acho que não funcionaram ….. Como executar este comando ? Fico no aguardo.Leandro

9. http://www./
    November 15, 2016 at 9:17 am (3 months ago)

Hey, that’s a clever way of thinking about it.

10. kreditgebühren ab 2004 können zurückgefordert werden
    December 12, 2016 at 1:09 pm (2 months ago)

my girlfriends have told me a vag is only so deep. so you ddceie stick it in 1/2 way for the rest of your life or find a taller girl. personally i can’t date tiny little girls just feels weird. try like 5’7 or better they will be more likely to be able to take it.

11. http://www./
    December 30, 2016 at 4:08 pm (2 months ago)

Answers in order:1) yes as far as I know, any 360 controller should work as long as you haven’t totally destroyed it and expect it to work. =p2) When you buy the receiver it comes with a disk to install the drivers (if you don’t buy it used)3) Cheapest..? Hm.. I’m not really sure on that one. You can try going to Bestbuy or search it up on Newegg/Ebay. Just do a little searching. Mine cost me $60 (from Bestbuy) only for the reason that it came with an Xbox controller.

12. Paulina
    January 6, 2017 at 4:58 pm (2 months ago)

As always, there is (at least) a third type: I am an apathetic atheist that thinks that religion is ninety-nine parts pure stupidity mixed with one part lying, opountpristic con artists. Yet I don’t care what other people think or believe and no intention of trying to change them, as long as they leave me alone.