Yayyyy it’s Summer! The season of sunshine, cheers, joy, togetherness, outdoors and festivities! So it’s no surprise that the POPSUGAR June box is curated around these very Summery things and stuffed with Summer essentials, luckily I got sent a box for review! Also, meet my little helper; Baby puss (she doesn’t have a name yet >.<) These day’s it’s hard opening a box without her being all over it, and I love it!
The POPSUGAR must have box is a monthly lifestyle subscription box for women full with monthly “Must Have’s” This months box has 7 items perfect for Summer, and comes with a card that states all the product and gives details.
1)First item is this beautiful sarong from Hat Attack. So beautiful to wear on the beach over an bikini or as a scarf!
2) I’m so exited about this compact mirror by knockknockstuff! It’s perfect to carry in my bag, sturdy and super practical! (plus finally a mirror I can find in my cluttered bag thanks to the color!)
3) How I love little games! This beautifully designed box is the Ridley’s Game Room “Who Am I?” Quiz! This is so much fun!
4) So excited about these Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes, they already made their way to my purse as daily essentials!
5) NCLA Born on the 4th Nail Lacquer. I Love these festive glitters in red, white and blue!
6) Perfect for picnic’s and BBQ’s! I love this gold “Cheers” bottle opener by Sisters of Los Angeles (so good to see an end to Joey struggling with lighters and keys hahaha)
7) Perfect for my pregnancy cravings! This and crispy (sriracha) pretzel chips! these were so tasty!
I don’t know how many boxes with little blankets I have all over the apartment for the cats right now, and guess what happened? Shadow, our other cat learned how to open my wardrobe! So of course that’s her go-to spot right now, right between designer bags… I love these monsters so much and Mina became best friends with them ^^