ouiplease-1

Oui Please is one of the luxury subscription boxes that I have been eyeing (and craving for) forever! The box is gorgeous and comes with beautifully curated French products in beauty, fashion, jewelry, home decor and epicure, all very much “Oh lala” worthy!. My box came with gorgeous blush colored lingerie from Fifth Sense, delicious Miel de Paris nougats, a gorgeous Pop Up Candle ( of which 1 in 50 candles will come with a tiny diamond!), Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse oil, Nuxe exfoliator, a very dainty and pretty Les Interchangeables Paris Bracelet, Sothys Paris beauty products and a padam padam bracelet. The Oui Please box makes me feel truly spoiled and the unboxing was such a treat, it’s really a great way to discover new French products. xoxo

You can get a Oui Please box as a bi-monthly subscription or order a la carte (like this limited edition Christmas box) The bi-monthly subscription cost $150 and an annual subscription $650 (making it $108 per box) plus I found a 20% off coupon on mysubscriptionaddiction here!

ps. You can find a lot of Oui Please reviews here plus read lots of comments of people who are currently subscribed to this box.

ouiplease-4ouiplease-6ouiplease-2ouiplease-9ouiplease-10ouiplease-3ouiplease-15ouiplease-11ouiplease-5ouiplease-12ouiplease-16ouiplease-13ouiplease-14 ouiplease-17

8 Comments on Oui Please

1. andrea giulia
    December 23, 2016 at 12:05 pm (8 months ago)

Beautiful things!

2. Allie
    January 6, 2017 at 4:51 pm (8 months ago)

OH man these look amazing! I love mushrooms so so much… I could eat these all on their own.Thanks for stopping by my blog and comntmeing. I'm not looking forward to reading that dslr manual either! It's all gibberish to me lol. Thanks for wishing me luck with my goals for the year.Happy new year to you too!

3. Qamar
    January 15, 2017 at 9:07 am (7 months ago)

The items of OUI PLEASE are rare. The color of lingerie is adequate. Nevertheless, The fragrance of OUI PLEASE perfume is heart-touching. The bracelet of Paris is a good item.
    Regard: Qamar
    Thanks.

4. http://www./
    January 17, 2017 at 12:29 pm (7 months ago)

It’s like you’re on a mission to save me time and money!

5. kfz versicherungsvergleich kostenlos sofort
    February 2, 2017 at 5:48 pm (7 months ago)

Vous pouvez jouer ainsi avec les grands, mais moi je suis un petit, et vous n’allez pas vous en tirer avec une pirouette : une faiblesse et une lâcheté ne sont pas des erreurs de jugement… et puis c’est tout.

6. Cherry
    June 8, 2017 at 2:52 am (3 months ago)

The first theme di781#n2&d;t strike me as being particularly elegant, but I guess that’s not really what you look for in a business website.I noticed that almost all of these premium themes are extremely simple. Coincidence? I think not.