I love the ruffled sleeves in knitted jumpers! So when I saw this knitted blush pink jumper (and that for a whopping $24.99) I could not resist ๐Ÿ˜‰ It styles so good with jeans, skirts.. really everything plus it gave me a reason to wear my silver slides too! On a totally another side, I’m still not back at my pre-pregnancy weight, I’m slowly getting there, not byย dieting or actively working out but just by breastfeeding and slowly (very slowly) upping my daily activities again. The breastfeeding is so much harder than expected, I feel like I can never keep up with my little milk monster (he’s growing like crazy luckily) I’m eating so much (lots of oatmeal and milk tea for the milk production) but it seems like my little bub always wants more more more lol… I guess it’s all part of those early days of mommyhood; lots of days wearing no make-up, PJ’s, sweatpants and bathrobes with sloppy hair playing a milk factory and only once in a while a pretty make-up, hair done and ruffled jumper look lol But him growing so fast, and seeing him smile and hearing him cooing is all so worth it! Love my little boy soooo much! (I feel I still need to post some serious baby spam btw) xoxo

Wearing; SheIn Ruffled Jumper, Hudson jeans, Steve Madden silver slides, Furla bag, Baublebar choker and earrings

9 Comments on OUTFIT / Ruffled Sleeves

1. Natali
    January 11, 2017 at 4:25 am (6 months ago)

Oh yes, the little one is the most important right now and even though you’re not maybe “feeling” or looking like yourself pre pregnancy, (I think that you have never looked better btw), to the little one and to your man you’ll always be the most gorgeous woman around. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I like your bag and ruffled sweater very much!

2. Asterienne
    January 12, 2017 at 8:40 am (6 months ago)

I might be just too European here, but the sweater is cool the shoes are decent… but they just don’t go with distressed jeans!

3. Supersoar
    January 13, 2017 at 6:23 am (6 months ago)

Nice pictures, so like this style, looks amazing!

4. Qamar
    January 15, 2017 at 8:53 am (6 months ago)

OUTFIT / RUFFLED SLEEVES post is unique. The Outfit is so pretty and trendy. You are elegant in RUFFLED SLEEVES. Nevertheless, your sweater is too super. The bag of pink color is fetching.
    Regard: Qamar
    Thanks.

5. kaka
    January 20, 2017 at 11:01 am (6 months ago)

I have always been fascinated by the torn jeans

6. Lulu
    January 31, 2017 at 12:41 pm (6 months ago)

Please do post baby spam! I had a little boy a few weeks before you, and I totally get the inability to dress up any more! I too spend days in my pjs, and makeup, if done at all, comprises of just blusher (in an attempt to make myself look a little more like I get out in the fresh air…) – although I did manage some lipstick on Christmas Day ๐Ÿ™‚ Would love to see you with little Keanu.

Lulu

7. caroline barnes
    February 21, 2017 at 7:42 pm (5 months ago)

did you have to size up at all since SheIn is one of those sketchy china websites?? let me know! thanks ๐Ÿ™‚