My favorite Baby carrier is really a must have for us, I cannot repeat this enough; A MUST HAVE! We’ve literally been using the MiaMily Hipster Plus 3D baby carrier every single day since we got it! We love to carry Keanu walking the dog and always take the carrier when running quick grocery errands and even use it for outings like the Zoo and the Pittsburgh Aviary. This carrier is just so easy to use and is for both inward and outward facing and you can even carry the baby on your back! It’s is so much easier for me on my back, seriously, I think the MiaMily is the best for avoiding back pain!

The Hipster Plus carrier features a 3D hip seat that absorbs baby’s weight, alleviating pressure on the shoulders and back. It can be used nine different ways for babies and toddlers from newborn up to 44 pounds plus the foolproof seat ensures that baby’s hips are always in the proper “M” position for healthy hip development.

I love how well this carrier is thought out, the little seat is basically a compartment/pocket too where you can stash small baby items like a diaper, bib, sunhat and other small necessities for when you leave the house. The carrier comes with teething pads that you can attach on the straps or you can order a bigger teething/drool pad separately here. I mention this because as you can see on the photos, Keanu is teething and uses the carrier as a teething toy. You can also order an infant insert separately for newborns. The design of the carrier is also very DAD friendly! My husband loves the carrier, so much so that it kind of feels like his carrier now lol. Keanu is happy as a clam when in the carrier, he seems really comfortable and loves to be outward facing and to be on adult height (as opposed when strapped into a stroller) I don’t think he has ever fussed of cried when we carried him! Plus it’s available now on http://www.buybuybaby.com

You can check out everything here for yourself (I’m sure I didn’t cover all of the features) and feel free to drop any questions below that you might have. xoxo https://www.miamily.com/

12 Comments on My Favorite Baby Carrier

1. Natali
    August 24, 2017 at 11:37 am (4 months ago)

Oh yes, baby carrier was such a saviour when my daughter was a baby! Lovely photos. 🙂

2. Francesca
    August 24, 2017 at 5:16 pm (4 months ago)

You two look so happy and beautiful. However it’s true, the baby carrier is much better than any other solution! My cousin loves it too!

3. Melissa | Bubby and Bean
    August 24, 2017 at 6:24 pm (4 months ago)

That sounds like such a great carrier! My son is 19 months so we’ve recently gotten out of the baby wearing stage (boohoo), but I would have loved to try one of those! PS Your little one is adorable.

4. Ashley DTKAustin
    August 25, 2017 at 7:10 pm (4 months ago)

Y’all are so cute!! I don’t have kids but can imagine this is a life saver!!

5. Debbie Savage
    August 26, 2017 at 1:21 am (4 months ago)

What a cute baby you have! Both looking so happy and the carrier is both stylish and functional!

6. arin
    August 28, 2017 at 2:47 pm (4 months ago)

I’m due in a week w/ my baby girl! will definitely look into this — adorable babe! xx

7. Justice League leather Jackets
    September 21, 2017 at 12:46 pm (3 months ago)

Great photo. This is standard polo player attire. I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on a polo shirt at Polistas or La Martina later this month.
    When I attended polo matches at Guards and Greenwich, the typical polo spectator uniform (for men) seemed to be blazer (or lightweight sports jacket), chinos, open necked dress shirt, and loafers. Standards today seem to have devolved a little.
    Nice layout at Style.com. I see Kirk Miller of Barker Black is wearing his famous pink shirt again.

8. Vanessa Hong
    November 10, 2017 at 5:58 am (1 month ago)

congratulations darling on your precious new baby! sending you love from new york!
    xo
    V

9. getintopc
    December 3, 2017 at 12:02 am (2 weeks ago)

look at that color combination, just amazing, i think i would try with orange color with some of them, btw amazing work, keep it up.
    big love xoxo