This post was sponsored by Total Wireless through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated to write a post about Total Wireless, all opinions are my own.

Being a “Total Mom Boss” is not about being perfect and it’s not about “doing it all” or living up to unachievable standards. Whether you are a working mom, a stay-at-home mom, the super sleep-deprived, hasn’t changed out of her PJs mom or the super perky Instagram fabulous mom traveling around the world, you should have courage and confidence in whatever you do and make choices that are the best for you in mom-rearing, careers, fashion and internet connection!

I’m most definitely NOT in the last category, quite the opposite actually (seriously, I don’t know how they do it). I’m living on dry shampoo (also, hello updos), in a collection of pajamas and sweatpants (trying to make looking like a slob fab), paper plates (to avoid having to do the dishes), buried under a sleeping baby who only sleeps on me and with a hamper and basket system so I don’t have to fold laundry or pick up toys the whole day.

I spent lots of time capturing Keanu’s many milestones, crawling adventures, my abundance of mom bloopers (the amount of times I almost left the house still wearing my fluffy slippers is epic), texting updates to my husband and the grandparents who live overseas and celebrating the biggest mom winnings (that super rare moment when you can squeeze in a nap). Being a new mom can be super overwhelming indeed, trying to find the best deals in diapers, food and all other baby things related.

I spend so much time online and luckily Total Wireless gives me the feeling of total confidence that comes from getting the best deal in wireless. You can get four lines on America’s largest, most dependable 4G LTE† network for only $25 per line, per month with the Shared* Data Family Plan and enjoy unlimited talk and text, plus 25 gigs of shared* high-speed data. No contracts, no credit checks, and no mystery fees. Go to get.totalwireless.com to find a store near you.

*The 30-Day cycle for Shared Data Family Plans begins on the day the first line/device is activated. Any line(s)/device(s) activated later in the first 30-Day cycle will receive only the number of days remaining in that cycle.† To get 4G LTE speed where available you must have a 4G LTE capable device and a 4G LTE SIM card. Actual availability, coverage and speed may vary. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Please refer always to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service at TotalWireless.com.

18 Comments on TOTAL MOM BOSS

1. Natali
    November 2, 2017 at 9:03 am (1 year ago)

Awww, super cute photos and such a lovely post! Also, remember that you ARE a mom boss by every means. 🙂

• Kate Shaw
      June 7, 2018 at 9:48 pm (6 months ago)

Do you need help to find out about a cheating partner with evidence to back it up, get to read texts and deleted messages, gain access to all incoming and outgoing calls remotely without partner never finding out, recover password, retrieve hidden or stolen files and documents, spy and track on anyone, remove unwanted content and false information from the internet, protect yourself from cyber attackers and predators, recover and retrieve hacked email or social media accounts, conduct background check on employees, PI, hack into any database or portal and lots more can be done with the help of an ethical hack expert. Find globalpiratica at gmail dot com for help with any of the above or any other hack related service

2. Derek
    November 3, 2017 at 12:15 am (1 year ago)

Congrats on being a new mom, your little one is adorable!!

3. Helena Marz
    November 3, 2017 at 2:22 am (1 year ago)

You are definitely “Mom Boss” and your little one is super adorable! Lovely photos💕

4. Melissa | Bubby and Bean
    November 3, 2017 at 9:30 pm (1 year ago)

I feel the same as you! I have a 21 month old and a 3.5 year old and I am constantly in hot mess mode. You look fantastic and totally together though – def a mom boss!

5. Karlee
    November 4, 2017 at 10:59 pm (1 year ago)

I love all these photos! As long as everybody is still alive you’re doing a great job, keep mom bossing!

6. Ashley DTKAustin
    November 5, 2017 at 12:19 am (1 year ago)

How cute is this?! I love all of these cute photos! Every single mom out there is seriously Wonder Woman! I don’t know how y’all do it!

7. Nicky
    November 6, 2017 at 10:01 pm (1 year ago)

I totally get the feeling and trust me it gets easier by the time they grow! Your little one is so adorable!!
    Nicky x

8. Brittney
    November 6, 2017 at 10:49 pm (1 year ago)

How adorable is he!!! He’s such a cutie!

Brittney
    Missxbo.com

9. Stuart Brazell
    November 7, 2017 at 1:15 am (1 year ago)

You are such an inspiration darling! And he is such a cutie, I’m so glad you are sharing how you do it all with us!

XOXO, Stuart

10. Lisa Miller-Mecham
    November 8, 2017 at 5:08 pm (1 year ago)

I totally get it! I have two 9 year olds, a 7 year old, and a 2 year old. Getting through the day is sometimes insane. The amount of times I have dropped my kids off for school in a full bathrobe are embarrassing. I once heard in parenting, “the days are long but the months are short” and I couldn’t agree more.

11. SANDRA
    February 18, 2018 at 5:10 pm (10 months ago)

Find out if your partner/spouse is cheating on you or having a secret love affair outside, hack any mobile phone, email hack, social media hack or any other type of hack you could possibly think of done with the help of CERTIFIEDHACKER4REAL at Gmail dot Com, he is a professional and certified hacker, a genius at what he does, he helped me unravel and got all the facts I needed to prove my partner had been cheating on me all along for a long while even before and during our divorce cases. Contact him if you need any of the above listed services or any other related service. It’s better to know the truth than to live with the regret of not knowing the truth when you had the chance to.

12. Membrane Filters
    July 5, 2018 at 8:31 am (5 months ago)

Wow very cute photos, you website really awesome. There is lots of information available such as fashion, decorate home and for shopping.

13. Nicki
    October 19, 2018 at 12:11 am (2 months ago)

You all need to visit (h a c k e r l o u n g e . n e t) on the internet via your computer or PC for all your spy and hack needs; these guys are the best; they are a group of professional spy experts and their job is to provide help and solution to all spy and hack needs.

14. Softechh
    November 9, 2018 at 8:51 pm (1 month ago)

Only place for best softwares and applications for Mac, Winodws, Android & iOS. These Applications and Softwares are not available on every website on the internet.

15. Crackslive
    November 9, 2018 at 8:56 pm (1 month ago)

Now you can get all kind of mac os applications from MacGIC. Our team is working hard to bring best Mac applications for our users all the time.