This post was sponsored by Total Wireless through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated to write a post about Total Wireless, all opinions are my own.

Being a “Total Mom Boss” is not about being perfect and it’s not about “doing it all” or living up to unachievable standards. Whether you are a working mom, a stay-at-home mom, the super sleep-deprived, hasn’t changed out of her PJs mom or the super perky Instagram fabulous mom traveling around the world, you should have courage and confidence in whatever you do and make choices that are the best for you in mom-rearing, careers, fashion and internet connection!

I’m most definitely NOT in the last category, quite the opposite actually (seriously, I don’t know how they do it). I’m living on dry shampoo (also, hello updos), in a collection of pajamas and sweatpants (trying to make looking like a slob fab), paper plates (to avoid having to do the dishes), buried under a sleeping baby who only sleeps on me and with a hamper and basket system so I don’t have to fold laundry or pick up toys the whole day.

I spent lots of time capturing Keanu’s many milestones, crawling adventures, my abundance of mom bloopers (the amount of times I almost left the house still wearing my fluffy slippers is epic), texting updates to my husband and the grandparents who live overseas and celebrating the biggest mom winnings (that super rare moment when you can squeeze in a nap). Being a new mom can be super overwhelming indeed, trying to find the best deals in diapers, food and all other baby things related.

I spend so much time online and luckily Total Wireless gives me the feeling of total confidence that comes from getting the best deal in wireless. You can get four lines on America’s largest, most dependable 4G LTE† network for only $25 per line, per month with the Shared* Data Family Plan and enjoy unlimited talk and text, plus 25 gigs of shared* high-speed data. No contracts, no credit checks, and no mystery fees. Go to get.totalwireless.com to find a store near you.

*The 30-Day cycle for Shared Data Family Plans begins on the day the first line/device is activated. Any line(s)/device(s) activated later in the first 30-Day cycle will receive only the number of days remaining in that cycle.† To get 4G LTE speed where available you must have a 4G LTE capable device and a 4G LTE SIM card. Actual availability, coverage and speed may vary. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Please refer always to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service at TotalWireless.com.

12 Comments on TOTAL MOM BOSS

1. Natali
    November 2, 2017 at 9:03 am (3 weeks ago)

Awww, super cute photos and such a lovely post! Also, remember that you ARE a mom boss by every means. 🙂

2. Derek
    November 3, 2017 at 12:15 am (3 weeks ago)

Congrats on being a new mom, your little one is adorable!!

3. Helena Marz
    November 3, 2017 at 2:22 am (3 weeks ago)

You are definitely “Mom Boss” and your little one is super adorable! Lovely photos💕

4. Melissa | Bubby and Bean
    November 3, 2017 at 9:30 pm (3 weeks ago)

I feel the same as you! I have a 21 month old and a 3.5 year old and I am constantly in hot mess mode. You look fantastic and totally together though – def a mom boss!

5. Karlee
    November 4, 2017 at 10:59 pm (3 weeks ago)

I love all these photos! As long as everybody is still alive you’re doing a great job, keep mom bossing!

6. Ashley DTKAustin
    November 5, 2017 at 12:19 am (3 weeks ago)

How cute is this?! I love all of these cute photos! Every single mom out there is seriously Wonder Woman! I don’t know how y’all do it!

7. Nicky
    November 6, 2017 at 10:01 pm (3 weeks ago)

I totally get the feeling and trust me it gets easier by the time they grow! Your little one is so adorable!!
    Nicky x

8. Brittney
    November 6, 2017 at 10:49 pm (3 weeks ago)

How adorable is he!!! He’s such a cutie!

Brittney
    Missxbo.com

9. Stuart Brazell
    November 7, 2017 at 1:15 am (2 weeks ago)

You are such an inspiration darling! And he is such a cutie, I’m so glad you are sharing how you do it all with us!

XOXO, Stuart

10. Lisa Miller-Mecham
    November 8, 2017 at 5:08 pm (2 weeks ago)

I totally get it! I have two 9 year olds, a 7 year old, and a 2 year old. Getting through the day is sometimes insane. The amount of times I have dropped my kids off for school in a full bathrobe are embarrassing. I once heard in parenting, “the days are long but the months are short” and I couldn’t agree more.