I love nothing more than a home filled with pretty colors, flowers, plants and touches of green. But… Sadly… I don’t manage to keep many plants alive, too few well lit areas and too many pets (I’m talking to you Cats) that like to chew on leaves. I had a very precious little air plant that got murdered by our cats and I don’t even understand what happened to my orchids (obviously they died) So yes, I’m winging it with silk plants, flowers, some really feisty live plants and an occasional fresh bouquet. I think it’s this mix of fresh and silk plants that makes the decor look nice.

I was asked by Silk Plants Direct to review one of their plants and choose this beautiful Phalaenopsis Orchid. The Orchid came in this beautiful pot and the overlapping roots make it look so realistic, my Mother was visiting and couldn’t believe it was a silk plant! I love the color and texture (it has a slight waxy feel) of the petals and adore how the plant brights up our room without me having to worry if it’s in the right sun/shade and temperature! The quality is great and I absolutely love the weathered pot! I would love more plants to brighten up the darker nooks in our home and love how Silk Plants Direct is perfect for that! xoxo

The Silk Flowers are being provided by the good folks at 3d Wall Panels

25 Comments on Decorating with Silk Plants

1. Anna
    April 17, 2018 at 11:54 am (1 year ago)

good

2. C.T.
    April 27, 2018 at 9:29 am (1 year ago)

Thank you very much for an interesting and useful review!

3. Abdulmalik
    May 3, 2018 at 11:44 pm (1 year ago)

Thank you very much for an interesting and useful review!

4. Sheila
    May 4, 2018 at 4:30 pm (1 year ago)

Looks cool. Thanks for sharing the awesome stuff.

5. Nomi
    June 23, 2018 at 8:51 pm (1 year ago)

I like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

6. Syringe Filters
    July 5, 2018 at 8:29 am (12 months ago)

Wow what a nice idea thanks for sharing with try same thing to decorate my room. Thanks and keep sharing such kind of interesting blog.

7. Olamide
    July 12, 2018 at 3:23 pm (12 months ago)

nice post thanks for sharing

8. The Furnshop
    August 10, 2018 at 10:54 am (11 months ago)

I just love these designs. These pictures are beautiful and classy. Thank you for sharing decorating ideas and inspiration.

9. Olivia Liam
    August 14, 2018 at 12:43 pm (11 months ago)

Hello, It’s very really great information for becoming a better Blog.You become a idol for me.You always change my the Way of thinking.Your way thinking is Really amazing.

10. Titanium Engineering
    September 28, 2018 at 6:00 am (9 months ago)

Hello,
    I am This is a wonderful article with lots of unique tips.
    I always come to your site and try to read all of your posts.

Thanks

11. Macvies
    November 9, 2018 at 8:49 pm (8 months ago)

Get latest updates on your software free of cost. It is very difficult to find latest tools which can help you in daily life.

12. Insidermac
    November 9, 2018 at 8:55 pm (8 months ago)

We are bringing the best info regarding latest updates of mac software tools. You can easily get your hands on latest tools which are available on mac store.

13. BI-FACIL DOUBLE-ACTION EYE MAKEUP REMOVER
    November 14, 2018 at 2:39 pm (7 months ago)

Great post! These photos are gorgeous, and i love the little tidbit facts you threw in there.

It makes this article so much more interesting.

14. Alyssa Brianna
    March 6, 2019 at 11:25 pm (4 months ago)

Incredible article. As somebody have recently beginning in the realm of blogging, I need every one of the tips I can get.
    Regards

15. alldaygeneric
    April 20, 2019 at 6:57 am (2 months ago)

Buy Generic Medicines Online from our extensive Mail Order Pharmacy store of prescription and OTC drugs. Save big on prescr*ption drugs and get them delivered direct to your home. Order Now! at AllDayGeneric

16. smith sisk
    May 17, 2019 at 7:59 am (1 month ago)

Buy vidalista 10 Online contains 10mg of Tadalafil as its active ingredient. Tadalafil is a drug that relaxes smooth muscles in blood vessel walls thus improving blood flow to certain body parts. This action makes the drug efficient in treating men with erectile dysfunction.

17. Tonanto
    May 27, 2019 at 4:17 am (1 month ago)

Pink Every where . Nice and cute

18. Digitalkomal
    May 29, 2019 at 11:17 am (4 weeks ago)

Nice Blog,
    I really enjoyed your content
    Thanks for this:)

19. smith sisk
    May 30, 2019 at 10:10 am (4 weeks ago)

Buy vilitra 10 Online is an oral drug that is used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction, where a man can not attain or maintain an erection. An erection is achieved when there is an engorgement of blood in the penis. Upon sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is produced and released.

20. Synergy768
    June 27, 2019 at 10:42 am (18 mins ago)

Local Certified Tesla Battery and SunPower Solar Panels Installers | Synergy768
    We are professional SunPower Solar Panels Installers with a comprehensive background in all aspects of designing and installing photovoltaic home and commercial solar systems.
    solar pannel,solar pannel installers,commercial solar systems,solar systems,photovoltaic home and commercial solar systems,designing and installing photovoltaic
    SunPower Solar Panels Installers,solar system designers